Chapter 21

Author pov

Today youngester are going back because their holidays are finished and they have to go today. No one want to go but have to go. Kong also become close to his boyfriends and friends family. He also dont want to go but have to.

Oh my sweet bun i will miss you so much. I dont want you to go but you have to. Hope to meet you soon arthit mother say while kissing on top of kong head. I also miss you all kong say with smile.

Also come with them when they also come next time pete mother say with the pat on kong shoulder. If they will not bring i will myself come kong say and mothers nod with smile.

This is for you bright and rome mother give gifts to kong which is from everyone. There is no need to give this much gifts kong say while recieving this much gift.

Why not you are also our son and every parents have right to take of their children huh prae mother say with smile. Thank you so much kong say with tears. Oh my sweet bun dont cry all mothers hug kong very tightly.

Everyone smile seeing the scene which is endearing to watch. Well son take care of him and protected him from every danger. He is not like he show to others arthit father say to arthit. I know dad he is very different from what we thought first and i also think he is hiding somethings from us arthit say while dont his taking eyes from kong. Why you think like this his father question. Dont know but i feel arthit say. Hmm even if he hide something dont take decision before hearing him his father tell. Yes dad i know arthit reply.

Well phi kong dont forget me and chen ok mia say while holding kong hand. I will not how can i forget you huh kong say with smile. Mia hug kong arm with smile. Well me too dont forget me also this time akk say while holding kong other hand. Kong shake his head with smile and say i will not.

Yah yah leave my boyfriend hand understand we have to go arthit say while removing their hands and both of them just glare arthit but dont say anything.

Well we are going mom dad they all say. Take care of youreself and call us when you reach. There is no need to take stress ok all mothers say and they nod. If any problem happen just call us all fathers say and again they nod.

After saying goodbye they sit in their
car and go from there.

**********

They all reach to their places. Kong and arthit go to kong mansion and others go to their dorm.

Arthit fall on sofa and say i am so tired. Oh i will bring water kong say and bring water for arthit. Thanks arthit say while gulping all water in glass. Are you ok now phi kong ask. Fine than before arthit reply.

Its good to feel warm feeling of family again. See they give me lots of gifts as i am their own child. I am so happy phi so happy kong say with smile and some feeling of lonliness. Arthit while cupping kong cheeks say because they are your parents and families also so they give you gifts also not as son in law but as son.

Kong smile and lean more in arthit touch. Thank you fo everything phi thank you so much kong say. Arthit smile and kiss kong lips. Soon the kiss turn passionately. Are you not tired phi kong say with tease. Not anymore arthit reply with smirk and again kiss kong.

Arthit is going to open kong shirt button but before he do kong stop him. Not here in room kong say. Ok but i dont want to leave your lips arthit say and kong wrapped his legs around arthit waist. Both of go to the room without breaking their kiss.

Arthit make lay kong on bed softly who is huffing for air. You are really monster phi kong say while hitting arthit chest. Arthit smirk and without saying anything he again attack kong and you know what happen after that.