𝑴𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑴𝒓. 𝑱𝒐𝒂𝒅 - 𝑺𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝟐 𝑬𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒅𝒆 𝟒

Cory is sat in his kitchen reading a book from the end to the beginning

Cory is sat in his kitchen reading a book from the end to the beginning. Eric came downstairs and was in a rush to get outside to do something for his girlfriend.

"No. I don't care what errand Desiree is sending you on. You are gonna sit down and eat some breakfast" Amy stood in front of him as she blocked the door trying to stop Eric from meeting his girlfriend.

"You'd like that, if she never got her shampoo, wouldn't you, Mom? Wouldn't you? Wouldn't you?" Eric tried to get out of her reach.

"What kind of control does this girl have over you?" Amy was shocked, she never seen her son act as a slave to a girlfriend before.

"The girl does not control me. I control her. Ha! Ah, she needs conditioner" Eric ran straight out the door.

"Ooh! I've lost my son" Amy sighed.

"Good thing I still have another son" Amy said looking at Cory.

𝑨𝑻 𝑺𝑪𝑯𝑶𝑶𝑳

Josie, Emma, ​​and Amanda are outside of their class, looking at Eric and his girlfriend.

"Look i know i dislike her but you have to admit it is pretty funny" Joise laughed.

"It is. It's like he's her slave" Emma chucked.

"He is her slave" Amanda said as all three girls laughed.

"Hey what are you guys laughing at?" Noah asked as he went and greeted the girls.

"Oh i see" Noah realized as he saw Eric.

"How long do you think this is going to last?" Carter was curious.

"He's dumb he's a dumb boy who fell for a hot girl. Sooner or later i know who he's going to fall for" Jason said with such confidence.

"Oh yeah i think i know who to" Emma smiled up at Jason.

Josie knew where this was heading.

"You guys did look a bit cozy up there when we were studying at Eric's house. Having deep conversations" Emma nudged Josie.

"Nothing happened like that" Josie put her hands up in defense.

"You both were looking deep into each other's eyes" Jason told the rest of his friends.

"No we weren't" Josie tried to look away from them.

Carter, Noah and Amanda weren't there at the time so they were surprised.

"Do you like Eric?" Carter asked, surprised.

"I can't believe i never put it together" Noah thought he would be the first to point out these things.

"No i don't" Josie spoke rather quickly.

𝑴𝑨𝑻𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑾'𝑺 𝑲𝑰𝑻𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑵