possibly part 3

rays POV:

once escaping you had to start back up after a couple years you slowly started helping by collecting water or cleaning the new house. you have now slightly moved on but never forgot about y/n some times you still need a day to yourself. your house is up in a giant tree theres a ladder,  a garden growing food and a play area for the younger children. its been 2 years and you are now almost 13.

it was one of those days again and you are lying in bed, tomorrow is the day before your birthday that was the day y/n died. staring at the ceiling you think about them. they were the sweetest person you knew. you hear the door creak open and you pear over. gilda is looking in.

¨i know your taking a break but everyone is busy would you get some water for us please im sorry its just-¨ you stand up and walk out the door grabbing a bucket.

¨dont apoligise, is Norman making dinner, or don?¨

¨don.¨ she says.

¨mm goowee again i assume?¨

¨you know him so well¨ she says with a smile and walks off.

walking to the well your legs are shaking but you dont let it show.  you want to look ok at least. reaching the well you dunk the bucket in and start bringing it back to the kitchen to boil it. you notice the railing is shaking much more then it would if someone is just holding it.

turning around you see someone using the railing to drag them self along you notice they have burn marks and bruises and cuts all over them some still bleeding. you lay down your bucket and go over to help them walking over they look up and you see their face.

y/n...