✧ : 01

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

"Is she still asleep?" March 7th asked, "Are there no signs of moving an inch of finger?"

She looks up at the [h/c] haired girl; currently floating inside of a glass capsule. It's been three days since the incident happened and Himeko decided to make it confidential.

Caelus gasp.

"What is it?" Danheng look at him.

"She moved her finger." Caelus answered.

Danheng and March 7th take a closer look and was surprised to see her slowly open her eyes; revealing her [e/c] orbs.

"S-She's awake!" March 7th exclaimed, "I'll look for Himeko." She said before scurrying out from the room.

Danheng stare at her and she stares back.

March 7th didn't take too long; she scurry back in the room with Himeko.

"I see that she's finally awake. Upon seeing the result of investigation, she's harmless and have no signs of harming others before." Himeko said as she walks toward her.

"Can you step down?" Himeko asked.

"Yes." She said before stepping her bare foot on the cold floor.

"What's your name?" Himeko asked.

"I'm... Y/N." She said.

And that's where the usual introductions started. Himeko asked few questions but the [e/c] eyed girl only respond that she don't know much, since everything is too vague for her.

"I saw a faint glow on your chest the first time we saw you. It was kinda small that no one seems to noticed it, except me." Danheng said.

"I don't remember much, but as far as I can remember that is... radianite. It flows within my body and I want to search for answers about it." Y/N said before she start pulling something from her chest.

Their eyes went wide as they can see her chest is glowing; as if there's a light or something luminous inside. Y/N pulled out something and at first, they thought it's a magic wand.

"A conductor's baton?" March 7th asked.

Y/N walks toward Danheng; giving him the baton.

"Since you're the one who saw the glow in my chest, I think I should introduce you this." Y/N said, "You'll be able to control me in any battle and I can be use like a weapon."

"What? I don't think that I'm the right person for this, I'm sorry but I have to refuse." Danheng said.

"But Danheng, I think this might be a huge help to us." March 7th said.

"We don't even have any idea what radianite is." Danheng said.

"Y/N, don't you really remember any single thing?" Himeko asked.

"I really don't, but I do remember that Antimatter Legion is after with radianite." Y/N said.

Suddenly, she gritted her teeth before kneeling on the floor as she hold onto her head; grunting in pain.

"Y/N!" Caelus crouched, "Are you okay?" He asked.

"Are you alright?!" March 7th rubs her back.

Y/N starts to calm down as the pain dissipates. Danheng give her a glass of water.

"It seems like few memories were trying to rush back to your mind and it's too much for you to handle." Welt said.

"Take time to remember, don't push yourself. I will also try to find answers about radianite." Himeko said.

"You should take a rest for now." March 7th said.

"But I was asleep for who knows how long." Y/N said.

March 7th pouted, "Oh yeah right!"

"Take her to her room." Himeko said, "I have to do some researching. You can find me at my office if there is something you need for me."

She then throttles away.

"Let's go, I'll also bring something for you to eat~" March 7th chimed.

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

✥ not me being confused and unsure
with my own work.
might redo if this won't go well.
huhuhu ૮₍ ˃ ⤙ ˂ ₎ა

got the idea of the conductor thingy from
takt op & radianite from valorant.
mwehehehe.