🅿🅰🆁🆃 11

Y/n: I'm sorry!!! *Bow*

She stuffs her phone and earphones into her purse. Right after she's done, he lifts her head.

Guy: It's ok babygirl.

He puts her hair behind her ear and noticed the fake hickey which he thought was real.

Guy: Fuck!!! He got you before i did!! How dare he!!

Y/n: W-what???????

Guy: You're claimed huh? I guess there's nothing I can do about it. Too bad. But that doesn't mean i can't enjoy you. I just can't claim you. You didn't tell anyone about yesterday right?

Y/n: N-no

Guy: I'm proud of you. So. Today we will do what we couldn't do yesterday. Ok?

She started tearing up. She has to waste her tears to satisfy him. What a waste.

Y/n: PLEASE leave me. Let me go. Let me live. Let me be free. Please stop*cry* STOPP.

Guy: It's no good to tell me what to do. Currently your punishment is 4 hours. Do you want to increase it?!?! Actually... Choose. One finger.

He held out two fingers for her to choose from. She picked the first one.

Guy: Tch. He will have to give you your punishment then. You should have picked the second one. I would be there.

Y/n falls to the ground. There's only 2 types of punishments that she knows of. The normal punishment we all know, like being beaten etc. But ofc there's the second one. 🌚. She starts crying like anything. She didn't want any punishment from anyone. Who would want one. He went and sat next to her. He wanted to see different sides of hers. He let go of all his previous opportunities. So he took this one. He listened to her. To what she was saying. Her voice cracked a lot.

Y/n: I don't want anything. I don't want to be anybody's doll who they can use and throw away.

Guy: I won't babygirl!! Your husband won't do anything!!!

Y/n: HE WILL. HE ACTUALLY LOVES ME. HE DOESN'T WANT ME TO EVER GET HURT. HE FIGHTS FOR ME.

Guy: Half of me is doing this for the real reason. The other half can't help but want you. I'm filled with desire and greed.

Y/n: WHAT IS THE REAL REASON? YOU AREN'T DOING THIS JUST BECAUSE YOU WANT TO? TELL ME.

Guy: The real reason is confidential. I am using this method just because i want. I want to know different tastes that i don't know.

Y/n: Why am I here? When i can't even hold up. I keep passing out. Why don't i just be at home. With the rest.

Guy: Are you not happy with me?

Y/n: What? Why would I ever be? Why don't i use the long way? Why are you always there? To make me... Die.... Faster?

Just after that she passed out. It isn't good to keep passing out. She has trauma. She already did. She just got even more. She only blamed the cook. He gives orders to only her mostly. If she never gave the order to them, Suga would never had taken her. She would never have to use this route. She would never have t go through this. She fell down on his shoulder. He froze. He didnt know what to do. He caressed her head.

Some other pervert had come after some time. He looked at her. He picked her up and started walking away.

Shadow: How dare you interfere jerk. You shall know pain (by nagato). Hand her over. I will spare you.

Guy2: NEVER.

Shadow: I know her. Give her over.

Guy2: OVER MY DEAD BODY!!!!