~II~

~"𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖆 𝖘𝖔𝖑𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖗, 𝖜𝖍𝖔 𝖈𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘 𝖆 𝖒𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖞 𝖘𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉, 𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖊𝖆𝖗 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖛𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖌𝖊 𝖉𝖔𝖜𝖓"~
~𝕺𝖍-𝖑𝖊𝖞 𝖔𝖍-𝖑𝖞 𝖔𝖍 𝖑𝖔𝖗𝖉~
~"𝕳𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖊𝖆𝖗 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖛𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖌𝖊 𝖉𝖔𝖜𝖓"~
~𝕺𝖍-𝖑𝖊𝖞 𝖔𝖍-𝖑𝖞 𝖔𝖍 𝖑𝖔𝖗𝖉~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Solar?!" I blurted out "so your related to the royals..." said Molly giving Levi a disgusted look, Levi looked down at his shoes, "Yes, but.. but i'm not like them, I-" he looked up and ducked just in time to see an ink bottle hurled at him "You! DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR FAMILY HAS CAUSED US? THE PAIN WE GOT!" Molly was fuming, she was throwing heavy books at him, and everything else see could find

"Molly, stop" We all looked up at Father, He looked outraged as well, "Levi's part of the family was cast out for being nice to people like us" Father said gently. Levi nodded but Molly was still giving him dirty look, "So where will we be going?" Lucas asked. "My partner has a pretty big tavern up in the north, its going to be a long journey, about a day or two long I presume. There's been a lot of Whisp camps, going on there, we could get some information if we get a whisperer drunk enough to talk." He responded, looking at me, He looked at me because he knew I could "trick" one of them, not beccause I'm pretty or anything, but because I have charm and I'm clever. of course. of course thats his plan-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hurry! Were nigh there." Lucas called from above the hill, Its been two days and we could see the Tavern from the mound. 

When we reached the tavern we were greeted by short man in black, he nodded for us to come in, looking carefully around him in case Whisperers were around. The tavern was load and many persons were drinking and talking. the man in black led us to the back of the tavern "You must be the people he sent, theres an inn near by where you can stay for a while" He grunted. Molly coughed and spoke "How long does father expect to do this mission? sir..." "Call me John" The man said "And I think you might just be here for a few days,"

"Heres your rooms" the innkeeper said showing us to two separate rooms, one for Levi and Lucas and one for Molly and Me. The room looked dusty and old the beds, drawers and doors were creaking, the candle on the table was almost out of wax and one of the legs on the chairs were missing. "Ugh! This door wont budge" Molly said as she closed the door, with as much force as she could muster. I sighed "Delightful"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So.. are you here often?" the drunk Whisperer said to me he leaned closer on the chair, practically falling off. I blinked slowly "No- I'm just a simple girl, travelling."I too, leaned forward, tiltiing my head a little bit to the right. I could smell the alcohol from his breath. I opened up my lips a little, batting my eyelashes. 

Bang! 

I heard someone shriek from outside, the Whisperer stood up. I went to look outside but all I could only smell smoke. I could only hear screams and all I could see was fire.

(Note:Sorry It Was short I had no Inspiration and I had writers block)