GINETTE

France, 1942. One afternoon, 11-year-old Briac was at home with his parents and little sister Elivre. His boy was having fun, but happiness soon turned to dread. They heard very loud knocking on the front door along with screams. The parents told their children to go and hide under their beds. The two brats ran into the room and at that moment the front door was broken down. Two policemen began yelling at the couple to pack a few things and follow them without protest. Briac knew his parents were lost, but he and his sister could still escape out the window. Briac and Elvire looked out the window which, although on the ground floor, was quite high, they were afraid, but the footsteps that came in their direction made them throw. Briac broke his right arm, while Elvire broke her nose. They felt excruciating pain and lost a lot of blood, but they took courage and ran towards the wood at the end of the village. Eventually they made it into the woods, but it was dark and the only source of light was a dim moon. Elvire stretched trembling with fear and cold to her brother and said- What shall we do now? How will we survive? -. Briac didn't know how to answer. After walking for a couple of hours they saw something strange: an old woman gathering herbs illuminated by the light of a lantern. What the hell was he doing deep in the woods at night? . The two didn't have much time to surprise each other because rationality prevailed, every person was an enemy, they had to hide. They didn't have time to take a step before the old woman said - It's useless to hide, I see you -. The two ran away, but were stopped almost immediately by an invisible force. They could no longer move a muscle or speak. The old woman said - You can't run away from me, follow me - and the two began to walk against their will. After a few minutes they arrived in front of a 2-story house. By now the two brats had understood that the old woman was a witch and they were two mice in a trap. The door opened by itself and increasingly terrified Briac and Elvire followed the old woman inside. The first thing they noticed were not the different glass ampoules filled with liquids of various colors or animal and human skeletons, but the walls depicting screaming children. They were completely black with red eyes and mouths. After a few seconds of staring at them, they began to clearly hear the screams of children coming from those drawings. The two stood, unable to move, while the old woman cut her finger and dripped blood onto the floor. She then she waved her hand and Briac started walking towards the old woman. The boy stopped in front of the witch and hers made a cut on the palm of his right hand and spilled the blood on the ground next to hers. The boy noticed that their blood was forming a circle. The witch also brought Elvire and she also shed her blood. With her addition a perfect circle was formed. She ushered the kids into the circle and then began to speak strange words. Briac and Elvire began to feel weak and feel a growing pain throughout their bodies. When the pain became unbearable, the circle lit up with a green light and the two lost consciousness. When they woke up they realized they no longer had the body and were imprisoned in the wall, they had become part of the screaming drawings. The two brats still felt the pain, even though they no longer had a body and could see a white energy floating inside the circle that had now turned yellow. The witch entered the circle and her energy entered her body. After a few seconds instead of the old woman there was a young girl no more than 20 years old. The witch's name was Ginette and she was 346 years old. She was born in England to a peasant couple. Her parents beat her and lived in extreme poverty, so when she was 6 years old died in an accident in the fields she was not sorry. Her paternal grandmother took her in. Soon Ginette noticed that her grandmother had strange powers, she was a witch. The woman decided to teach her magic and in a few years Ginette learned everything her grandmother knew, in particular a spell capable of giving her eternal youth. It was necessary to steal the vital energy of young people and transfer it to themselves. The victims died and their soul was trapped in a hellish dimension. But to work the spell needed to be repeated every 6 months, otherwise the witch would become old and dust after a while. Briac and Elvire had fled the Nazis to far more evil hands.