Arthur's note

M/n is you but their features mostly hair, height, and eyes will be different which will be explained why later on in the story.

This story does contain smut! There will be a warning before it starts so if you are uncomfortable reading it I suggest you skip it. Smut will start during season 2 which is "signs of holy war" not "revival of the Ten Commandments"

I do not own the seven deadly sins or its characters but I do own the rights to the "oc base" for M/n and Destiny along with my other oc's. Yes "other" meaning that if you're here to see ban with Elaine or king with Diane I have some bad news for you.

I don't hate the ships.

This isn't a story where M/n is stronger than Meliodas. Yes, M/n is strong and could probably beat Meliodas but that isn't because M/n is stronger than him it's only because of the gifts he was born with. If m/n didn't have those gifts he'd get beaten pretty quickly by the blond. Don't get me wrong though Meliodas can totally still kick his ass if he wanted to.

Also Meliodas will mostly be a bottom there are hints that he's topped M/n before but for the most part he's the one getting his brains fucked out of him.

(M/n is 18. He's also cursed along with Destiny)

(Bottom= who's getting penetrated
Top= who's doing the penetrating)

Well, I hope you enjoy reading this book.

Update October 2. Spoilers don't read if you haven't watched all of the seven deadly sins.

Not me just sitting here in bed and thinking about what's gonna happen in the future of the seven deadly sins for these characters in this book and then I remember when Arthur showed up in four knights of apocalypse and how him and merlin didn't show up to the wedding I can literally already see M/n.

Wedding day.

"I swear when I see those two again I'm going to rip them a new one..." M/n says causing Meliodas to sweat nervously.

Time skip

"Arthur, when you get an invitation from me to come to my fucking wedding you show up! I don't care if you're dying, i don't care if you're vomiting-YOU SHOW THE HELL UP!"

Or maybe to Merlin...it seems more fitting...