#004

POW.

I was scared as fuck . I literally sobbed out loud , at this point I didn't even care anymore . I heard footsteps approach and I immediately shut the fuck up .

I couldn't see but through a tiny crack , I saw some blood . I heard a huge thud , indicating something fell .

" Ma .. where are you .. "

My heart dropped .

David ??

I was blinded with rage . I silently got out of my spot .

" M- "

" Shh , I'm getting that get back for both of us . Just stay with me ok ? " He nodded . Nah cause jenn got me fucked up .

Before I could step out , he pulled on my pants . I kneeled down and looked at him . He took something out of his pants and handed it to me .

It was a gun .

I smiled and kissed him on the forehead , causing him to smile hard .

I crawled out my room and entered the living room . I was right behind the couch so I was covered . While sneaking , a floorboard made a creak sound . Oh shit . I heard footsteps and knew he was coming this way .

I stood up on some spy movie shit and shot that nigga right in the knees . Before he could react , he fell on the ground .

I ran over to him and started punching the fuck out of him . Cause who this nigga thought he was throwing a shot towards DD ?

I heard some running , it was DD . He was attempting to pry me off Jenn but I wouldn't budge . His face was a busted mess , it was also bleeding .

" Love get off of him , it's fine now .. " He said in a raspy voice , which caught my full attention . He bent down and grabbed Jenn's gun .

His left arm had a gun wound , so that's where he was shot at .

" Sorry , I got carried away . "

" It's aight , but this nigga knocked out cold . Should call the police and tell them he trespassed and was armed . Nigga also attempted to murder me , I just managed to shift the aim of the gun . " I nodded . I walked towards him and hugged him .

" You know , since that nigga out the picture .. I can be yo man now ? " He asked , attempting to cheer me up . I laughed .

" If you play your cards right , sure . " I replied seriously .

" Oh shit , you fr ? " I nodded .

" Oh bet , i'ma try my damn hardest . " I laughed again in response . His right arm snaked across my waist .

I forgot about Jenn completely , I was just in the moment with DD . I took my phone out when I remembered and called the police .

They took Jenn away and I just sat on the couch with DD

They took Jenn away and I just sat on the couch with DD . His right arm was on my shoulder .

" You should let me patch up your arm . I got the rubbing alcohol and- "

" Fuck no . I just got shot , I somehow managed to squeeze the bullet out AND lower the blood loss . I'm not going you through that . " This stubborn ass . If he doesn't get a lift treatment it'll be bad .

" What if I give you a kiss ? " That word must have struck him in the heart cause he perked up almost immediately .

" Alright , bring the rubbing alcohol and whatever. "

Rahhh

Rahhh