The brief explanation

Alright. I'm not going to bore you guys to the brink of your insanity. I'm here to make a point. Society is presenting such destructive and mind boggling things in the world of tomorrow! We have new social media outlets like Facebook, Twitter , vine, etc. sad thing is we all misuse these outlets with negative paraphanelia (totally misspelled that) what I mean by that is kids now a days just value themselves as fighters or wannabe gang members to gain recognition. They sought out to gain this recognition by posting such negativity on these outlets. And to be honest with you guys. I for one am sick and tired of seeing idiotic chaos roam these servers. People now a days value things like that such as fights, gang signs, etc. but where did these trends start you say? Oh its today's music influencing kids to be what they shouldn't be. I personally think rapping about sexy girls and money is Atrocious . It's idiotic its childish and unprofessional . Girls are valuing themselves lesser and lesser as guys are valuing them lesser and lesser. I personally think everyone needs love. But the love that comes from the heart not the love that strikes your mind right away. In today's world. Phones are valued more than your whole life. Social networking and the real life are two different worlds now. Parks are now empty. The Internet is relied on more than it should be. Kids are inside stuck on the latest gaming app that intrigues their desiring little hearts. How can we learn from our world as still rely on an 6 inch screen at the same time. It's sad to think that our values are flushed down a pit full of social parties. Another thing is everyone is attracted to materialistic things. Everyone craves the have the latest pair of Jordan's or the hottest Gucci belt or prada bags. That's a good thing but when you crave it to the extent of robbery I have a problem. Why risk stealing something you can work Weeks for than risk being put away for months? Okay. To end this rant. Everyone should value themselves because you don't know what you have until it's long and gone .