𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1

I lost everything that I wrote here so I'm starting this shit over😃👈

𝑺𝒐𝒏𝒈: 𝑰𝑵𝑪𝑬𝑷𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵 𝒃𝒚: 𝑨𝑻𝑬𝑬𝒁
__________________________________________

Ever since P1harmony debuted the company saw them a 𝑭𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚. Keeho the protective mother who would always make sure everyone is healthy and okay, Theo the cool father who would buy anything for the maknae's when Keeho is not around of course, Jiung the funny big brother who would always listen to you

Intak the older but not that older brother who would always send the chat pick up lines or picture's of himself, Soul the middle child who would twerk anytime and literally anywhere who would play games till 1 am, and let's not forget about the youngest Jongseob the youngest brother who plays games with Soul, who loves cats and would get one home from the streets but knows keeho won't allow him to.

They never saw P1harmony ever argue over something, ofc they were some little fights over who ate the chips and stuff, but never big argument..... Well until this day...

The hyung line left to go to the studio, 'cause Keeho had an important meeting while Theo and Jiung were at studio look at the instrumental to make sure it's okay. Meanwhile the maknae line was at the dorm, Soul and Intak playing games without Jongseob.

So what Jongseob did? He annoyed he's hyungs. "Come on hyungss~ can I play now?" He asked, the others ignored him and continued to focus on the game. "Don't ignore me plss" he whined still doesn't seem to give up, Soul and Intak were getting really annoyed and angry at him.

Jongseob continued to annoy them, when he accidentally pushed Soul and Intak, causing them to lay down to the floor and lose the game they were playing, well that was the last straw for them.

"KIM JONGSEOB DID YOUR PARENTS NEVER TAUGHT YOU THAT IF YOU SEE OTHERS BUSY YOU NEVER ANNOY THEM, CAN'T YOU SEE WE LOST THE FUCKING GAME BECAUSE OF YOU?! FUCKING USELESS PIECE OF SHIT" Intak yelled at him, he was angry, so angry that he hit the maknae so hard across the face.

Of course they didn't know that it was an accident. "I-im sorry h-hyung, it was and accident." He cried out, he's eyes were filled with tears but the others didn't care. "Accident my ass, you are only good for annoying people" Soul said while rolling he's eyes.

The two hit Jongseob again and went inside their room to try and win the game this time. When he heard the door slam, Jongseob knew that Keeho had an important meeting but he still called him because he needed comfort from him.

"Please pick up eomma" he whispered while letting he's sobs out.

[With keeho]

Keeho was in the middle of the boring meeting when he felt a buzz in he's pants, he saw who was it and quickly raised he's hand. "Excuse me but can I pick up this call my youngest member is calling me" he asked in a worried tone, the man nodded and Keeho went out of the room to pick the phone up.

"Yes Seobie is everything okay?" He asked, he knew that something was up.
"H-hyung.... Please come h-home..." Jongseob said, Keeho could hear it in he's voice that he's crying so he did what he needed to do.

He quickly ran to the studio to get the other two. "Guys get ready Seobie is crying at home and I'm worried" he said while packing he's bag. The other two packed and ran out of the company building to ran back to the dorm.

They were running for 30 minutes now, their dorm isn't far away from the company, with car of course but if they run its like an hour run, and of course if your sprinting for 30 minutes you get tired, so they stopped for a minute.

"Didn't he tell you what happened?" Jiung asked while trying to catch he's breath. "No he didn't but I could hear it that he's crying so let's go" keeho said and started to run again, the other two looked at each other, they knew that Keeho's mom mode is on, the two started to run as well to catch up with the leader.

After 20 more minutes they arrived at their dorm Keeho quickly grabbed he's keys to open the door while trying the breath, but when he opened the door he met with a crying Jongseob in he's arms.

"Seobie baby? Can you hear me? What happened?" He asked while hugging the crying boy the other two went behind the maknae to rub he's back.

"T-the others slapped m-me because I-i accidentally p-pushed S-soul" he cried out trying to breath but failed.

"It's okay it's okay breath baby, hey hey hey look at me look at me" Keeho said while holding the younger's cheeks trying to make him look at him.

Jongseob finally looked at him with tears in he's eyes. The other two behind him looked at Keeho then to each other.

"Follow my breathing Seob okay?" He asked, the maknae nodded and copied the leaders breath. When he calmed down they all went to the couch to sit down.

"So Seobie can you tell us what exactly happened?" Theo asked while rubbing the maknae's back, he nodded. "W-well Intak and Soul were playing some game that they didn't allow me to play, and I wanted to play too so I annoyed them so I could finally play but I accidentally pushed Soul and they lost the game, they got so mad at me they slapped me and called me useless... Keeho hyung I'm I useless?"

The maknae asked with tears in hes eyes again, the 3 oldest looked at each other. "No no no no don't say that kind of stuff Seob your not useless your so good at so many things, let's start with rapping your the best rapper in P1H you could outdo anyone" Jiung said trying to make the maknae happy which actually worked.

After a while of calming the maknae down, the other two came out of their room and met with the 3 hyungs eyes.

"Sit the Fuck down guys we have to talk" Keeho said while standing up, the other two obeyed and sat down onto the couches next to the maknae, meanwhile the 3 oldest were standing with crossed arms.

"Fucking explain to me why the Fuck do I get a call IN the middle of a IMPORTANT meeting? Can the TWO of you explain?!" He asked with an angry tone, everyone was scared when Keeho used he's leader +mom card so they obeyed and answered.

"We are sorry hyung it's just that Jongseob was annoying us and we were playing then he pushed Soul and we lost the game we were trying to win for months now and we just got so angry that we took it out on him" Intak explained

The 3 oldest sighed and smiled. "We aren't the ones you should apologize for, it's the one next to you" Jiung said while pointing at Jongseob, the other two looked at the maknae and saw the tears in he's eyes and quickly went to hug the maknae.

"We are so sorry Seobie, we were just so angry and got it out on you, sorry for calling you useless when you'd not you are so important in our life" Soul said

"It's okay hyungs I forgive you" the maknae smiled and hugged them back, the other 2 looked at them then looked at Keeho who was taking pictures, the two chuckled then Theo said.

"Okay everyone get ready I'm taking everyone on dinner" the maknae's quickly went to their room to change +Jiung while Keeho and Theo were standing still in the living room

Theo looked at Keeho and smiled, Keeho did the same thing and said "you are sure that you wanna take them outpon dinner? You know that they want literally everything that is on the menu" Theo smiled and looked down at Keeho (cuz he's taller then him). "Yes I'm sure"
Theo said while playing with Keeho's hair.

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1, 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐲𝐞 𝐛𝐲𝐞<33