𝐢. 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 : 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠

chapter one, dead girl walking

      GIANNA BENNETT SIGHED heavily in exhaustion as she walked into her room

GIANNA BENNETT SIGHED heavily in exhaustion as she walked into her room. She sat at her desk to finish her assignment that was due tomorrow, when she heard noises coming from outside.

She stopped typing and slowly walked towards the window. As she peeked out of the window, a hand touched her shoulder making her scream. "Hey, It's just me." Billy said. "You scared the hell out of me." She murmured as she backed away from the window, allowing him to climb through.

He gave her an apologetic smile and replied, "Sorry, Don't hate me." Gianna put her hand over her heart and sighed. "What're you doing here?" She curiously questioned.

Billy walked up to Gianna wrapping his arms around her waist, pulling her into a kiss.

"I missed you."

She chuckled through the kiss. "You saw me earlier."

"Gianna?" Her mom called out, hearing mothers footsteps coming towards her room. She pulled away from the kiss with panic evident in her eyes. "Oh god, you gotta go." She softly pushed Billy towards the window as she practically ran towards her door.

"Is everything okay, mija?" Her mother questioned with concern lacing her tone as Gianna slightly opened her door. "I'm fine, mom. What's up?" She asked as her mom suspiciously looked through the crack of her door. "I heard screaming."

Gianna's eyes widened in panic. "No you didn't." Her mom gave her a piercing look, causing Gianna to sigh and open her door widely as she looked over her shoulder and seeing that Billy had disappeared made her sigh in relief.

"Well, I'll be leaving first thing in the morning. My flight leaving early, so I won't be here when you wake up. There's cash and a card on the table, and call me if you need anything." Her mother said.

"Mom I'll be fine, don't worry so much." Gianna softly smiled as she rubbed her mom's arm in comfort. "I know mija, but I'm leaving you alone." Her mom said with a worried tone. "Try to get some sleep, mom." She suggested. Her mom sighed and eventually let it go. "Fine, but are you sure you're okay? I swear I heard you screaming."

Gianna chuckled at her moms antics. "I'm okay." Her mom nodded and kissed her forehead. "Goodnight, I love you." Her mom told her as she walked away from the door. "I love you too, mom."

She finally closed her door and pressed her back against it. Suddenly, a deep voice spoke as her old stuffed toy popped up from the other side of her bed. "Oh! Close call." She crossed her arms over her chest and walked over to him. "You shouldn't be here right now, Billy." She whispered softly.

"It just occurred to me that I've never snuck through your bedroom window." Billy said as he brushed past her, observing her movie posters. Gianna rolled her eyes playfully as she turned around to face him. "Why are you really here?" She curiously asked him she as she put her hand on her hip. "I was at home watching television. The, uh, Exorcist came on. It got me thinking of you.

"Really?" She asked as he wrapped his hands around her waist, squeezing tightly. "Yeah." He replied, pulling her in for a heated kiss. His hands started to travel lower as she broke the kiss and caught his hands. "What game are you trying to pull, Mister?" She narrowed her eyes as Billy's lips curled up in a sly grin.

"Cmon, let me taste you." He whispered against the shell of her ear, biting down slightly. "I can't, my mom is still here." She exhaled, causing a soft moan to pass though her lips. "Do know what you do to me?" He lowly rumbled.

It took a lot of restraint, but Gianna softly shoved at his chest, making him pull away. "I hate to give you blue balls, but you got to go." She said.

Billy sighed in defeat and chuckled. He walked towards the window and climbed out, leaning on the ledge of the window. "You're such a tease." He groaned as he shook his head.

"Deal with it." The raven haired girl giggled, she leaned in to give him one more kiss. "I love you, Billy." She murmured softly.

"I love you too."

━━━━━━━

authors note.

i finally published the first chapter! i feel like my writing is horrible so tell me how you like it. anyways i would've wrote more but i didn't want y'all to wait too long lmao. the chapter looks so short and i'm mentally crying 💔. i hope you guys enjoy my fic, and don't forget to vote and comment! (it gives me motivation to write for y'all!)