Part 3: Chapter 5

*Andre and Giselle*

5 years later

I stood outside the back of the house waiting looking across the field. It was summer so now the once tall green grass was friend and yellow from the sun and heat.

I let out a long whistle and waited. When I didn't hear anything I was about to do it again when I heard rustling to my right. "El... mummy needs to cook dinner. You know I'm not going to leave a five year old out here by himself." I saw a suspicious amount of tall grass pulled and piled on top of each other. It moved every time I heard a soft giggle underneath.

With a small motion of my hand i moved away all the loose grass revealing a giggling Eleazar curled in ball with his eyes tightly shut. "I wonder where my son in?" I said making him laugh more. His little denim overalls were completely dusty not to mention the white shirt he wore underneath.

Finally he opened his eyes and realized I was staring at at him. "Hey... no fair." He sighed. I took his hand and we walked up around the cottage to the front door. "What are you cooking?" He asked.

"Um... maybe a stew?"

"In the summer?" He asked.

"Hey, I'm not falling for that again. We are not getting ice cream for dinner." He giggled and ran up ahead and ran through the front door.

"Hi uncle Ominis." He called as he ran by.

"Ominis?" I Asked walking in. He stood in the kitchen by the counter. When I walked up he was already cutting veggies. "Ominis, I'm cooking dinner tonight. You and Poppy are supposed to come later."

"I finished work early while your husband was still lagging at his paper work. So I told Poppy I'd head here first and help." He pointed to a loaf of bread on the counter, "I brought bread,"

"I hope you told Sebastian you grabbed bread or else he'll-"

"I'm home. I got the bread like you..." Sebastian walked into the kitchen holding up the loaf of bread when he saw Ominis point at his loaf. "What?"

"I thought you'd be longer." Ominis said to his best friend.

"Are you trying to win over my wife with bread?" Sebastian asked tossing his bread on the counter.

"What?" I asked.

"Absolutely not." Ominis said at the same time. "Didn't want her as a child. Don't want her now."

"Okay now I'm a bit offended." I admitted looking at him.

"What does that mean?" Sebastian asked as it dawned on Ominis and I we never told him what we learned 7th year.

"Ooo," I looked back at Sebastian. "We both completely forgot to tell you."

"Ava no, he'll laugh at us." Ominis tried stopping me.

"When we were kids our parents tried to marry us off to each other." I said embarrassed.

Sebastian immediately started laughing as Poppy walked in the front door carrying more groceries.

"What happened?" She asked as Ominis took the bag from her and kissed her forehead.

"Ignore him he's an idiot." He said to her.

"This is the most hilarious thing I've ever heard."

"It's not that funny." I mumbled.

The sound of Eleazar's whistle suddenly made Sebastian and I grab our ears in pain. "Eleazar! We said no whistle in the house." I called to him.