Chapter 2

(This chapter contains gay-s3x narration, be careful)

The little man opened a room at the end of the corridor and allowed Bible to enter. The room is medium size and very clean. A bed with white satin sheets makes this room look comfortable and exclusive.

"Sir, please clean up first. I'll prepare a change of clothes and a towel" the little man spoke while lighting an aromatherapy candle to build an atmosphere between them.

Bible feels his heart is blooming, he feels special. Never even his wife served him like this, always the maid did. With a smile, Bible went into the bathroom and started cleaning himself. Coincidentally, he also felt dirty after a day of riding around the forest.

Right when Bible opened the bathroom door, he was immediately greeted by the beautiful man with his sweet smile. The beauty was now wearing only a white satin robe. It fits very well and is beautiful on his body.

The beauty then put his feet closer to the Bible and placed his hand to touch the Bible's chest area. His face rested on his master's shoulder, inhaling the scent of soap on his master's neck.

Bible's hands immediately grabbed the slender waist that fits perfectly in his arms. His hands kept moving to explore the waist and back of the beauty. His gaze did not turn away from how the beauty enjoyed the sensation of his touch.

"Ah, sir. Your hands are so naughty" Pouted the beauty when Bible's hand started squeezing his two plump lumps.

"You are so sexy, I can't stand it" Bible pulled back the slender waist and pressed his awakened midsection against the beauty's stomach.

"Hmm, it's not only your hands that are big, it looks like the master's hero is also very big." The beautiful hand now began to gently stroke the master's manhood. This made the master let out a light sigh.

The beauty looked back at his master and lifted his feet so his face could reach his master. Instantly, the beauty landed a brief kiss on his master's lips.

"Tell me your name, naughty bunny" Bible pinched the beauty's chin gently.

"Biu, my name is Biu" Biu touched the strong hand that was perched on his chin and directed it to his sexy lips. Biu kissed Bible's fingers and this made Bible fall in love with this man even more.

Bible pulled his hand away from Biu's lips and immediately grabbed those sexy lips, devouring them greedily. Forcing Biu to open his mouth so that the tongues of the two of them met in the beauty's mouth. Their tongues danced passionately but softly. Occasionally the Bible bites the lips of the beautiful so exasperated.

With their lips still together, Bible slowly guided the beautiful woman to walk back towards the bed. Placed the beautiful on the bed and his hands began to touch the beautiful under him.

Bible smiled happily when his hand touched the beautiful breast which was classified as full and dense for a man. Bible squeezed it roughly and pinched the beautiful nipples that were already tense.

"Ah sir... let me live," said the beauty while pushing Bible's chest to release their second kiss. He was still gasping for oxygen.

Bible just chuckled and kissed the pretty face which was now blushing and looked very sexy to him. His kisses went down the slender neck of the beauty, he gave short suctions and nibbles on every inch of this white skin. Bible felt strange, he had never been this eager to fuck someone, even his own wife. With this beautiful man, Bible felt that he had just found another side of himself.

Bible opened the beauty's robe and immediately devoured the supple breasts. The beauty also puffed out his chest, giving him more access to the Bible to enjoy his sensitive parts

"Master, it hurts. Please don't bite," said the beauty. He felt that the master was very greedy to devour his nipples which were now red and felt a little sore.

Bible stopped his activities on the beauty's breasts and returned to kissing the lips of the beauty. His hands went down lifting the beauty's legs to open wider for him.

Honestly, she didn't know what to do because she had never made love to a man before. Where should he put his manhood? Is it the anal? That's the only hole this gorgeous man has, right?

Sure enough, Bible traced the beauty's plump lump and gently stroked the anal gate of the beauty. His finger played there, made a circle pattern, and then patted the hole.

"One moment, sir, may I play with your hero using my mouth first?" asked in beauty when Bible was about to sink his finger into the hole.

"Okay, come here" Bible stood and held his manhood, waiting for Biu to kneel in front of him.

Biu held the big, veined manhood in his small hands. Giving him gentle massages, kissing every manly surface. Slowly, he put his master's manhood into his warm and wet mouth. The beauty moved his head to give pleasure to the master. The master did not stop moaning his name because of the favors he bestowed. Her fine hair was continuously stroked by the master.

The beautiful hand also played with the two balls that hung at the base of the master's manhood. Actually, he rarely received guests, only occasionally when he found his type, and the master in front of him right now was 100% his type.

Biu increased his tempo and speed when he realized that his master would soon vomit his pleasure fluid.

"BIUUUU AAhhhh" Sure enough, the master sprayed his sperm in Biu's mouth while saying his name. Biu was very satisfied and swallowed all the liquid.

Bible lay down on the bed while shaking his manhood.

Biu slowly sat on top of the master and kissed the master. The master's fingers began to enter the beauty's anal canal. He was playing rough down there, trying to make an entrance for his manhood.

"Enough sir, I can't wait anymore" Biu held the master's manhood and lifted his ass. His hand shrewdly directed the master's manhood to enter the hole.

The beauty's face tilted upwards to feel the arrival of a very large visitor to his anus. Likewise Bible, he bit his lower lip feeling his manhood now enter the warm, wet, and narrow nest. It's the pleasure of the world.

Biu began to move his hips to make his master's manhood feel pampered. Bible's hands also held the beauty's waist to help him move.

Bible smiled with satisfaction seeing the belly of the beauty which was slightly bloated due to his manliness. The two of them kept moaning names at each other moving very brutally. They keep changing positions in search of pleasure.

The pornographic sound that was created from the activities of the two made them even more excited. Even when he had just spilled his liquid in the beauty's hole, he kept on pumping until his knees felt weak.

"Sir, forgive me" The beauty begged the master to stop his game. This is the first time Biu has sex nonstop for hours. His legs were weak, his back felt broken, and his hips were numb. And the master's fluid that continues to come out and fill his hole. Everything is very delicious but exhausting.

"This is the last one Ahhhh" Bible stomped his manhood very roughly while releasing his liquid for the 6th time. He pulled out his manhood and watched how the liquid slowly came out of the beauty's hole.

After cleaning themselves with the last of their strength, the two fell asleep hugging each other.

Before going to sleep, Bible kept thinking about bringing this beauty to his palace but he also hesitated because it was very taboo to have same-sex relationships in the palace.

"I will find a way for us to continue to be together, Biu" Bible whispered those words and kissed the beauty's forehead.