Fatal First Beginnings

NOTES!!!!

There's not enough autistic reader fics in the Obey Me Shall We Date fandom and I am an autistic reader!!! I decided to make this very self indulgent fic

Because it is self indulgent, you, reader, are basically me.
Because you're me, you're a lightskinned curly haired (3c) 5'0 female transmasculine non-binary autistic adhd Afro Latino system!!!!! Wahoo diversity 😭😭
You are called by the names Wyvern and October (in a different fic I will explore being misgendered and deadnamed at the beginning of your Devildom trip before having to come out to the characters).
Wyv does get misgendered a little by the people who didn't see their sign up sheet or whatever they did to get into the program where they specified that they're trans. Tobe goes by they/he/it/ghost/pumpkin/spook/trick/treat and more and there's nothing you can do about it :3

Wyvern struggles from like, heavy internalized ableism, and I will be putting warnings for that in front of each chapter.

The brothers are all (canonically) queer (all m-spec, though unspecified). I also will be infusing some of my headcanons for them into this.
In this fic, Lucifer is bisexual, Mammon is bisexual, Leviathan is bisexual, Satan is bisexual, Asmodeus is pansexual, Beelzebub is pansexual, and Belphegor is bisexual. Diavolo is pansexual, Barbatos, is pansexual, Simeon is pansexual, and Solomon is pansexual.

That's all!!!! Enjoy :)

─────────────────────────────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───────────────────────────────
Content warning for internalized ableism, graphic description of a meltdown, and cursing.

You were weird, in every sense of the word. It's not like you can help it though.

You talked "weird", you liked "weird" things, you did "weird" things. Every aspect of you seemed out of the ordinary to those around you, and you never understood it. You tried to be normal, why wouldn't you? You tried to talk normal, have the right body language, dress right, react right. Of course, that gets tiring, because it isn't you. You are weird.

There are things you like about being "weird". You like how happy certain things make you, how much they mean to you. You like how much passion and energy and thought you could put into them. You only wish you loved them *normally*. You only wish you could put that energy into other things that everyone else can do with zero struggle without getting burnt out.

Why are you here? How did you get here? You aren't supposed to be here. That's all you could think as you stood in a war zone of unfamiliarity, finding it hard to breathe. Panic, fear, adrenaline, stress, and anxiety clawed at your chest, desperate for escape. People were in front of you but you couldn't see them, not exactly. You could see the colors, smell the people, feel their presence, but it was all far away. The colors, the smell, the presence, they didn't matter to you. Every sense was fighting, either breaking down, or trying to stabilize you, to save you. The people said things you couldn't understand. You couldn't make sense of or process anything. It all got louder and louder, more painful. There's only some much pain you could take.

A man sitting in a seat that looks like it belongs to a chief judge speaks up, seemingly to you. "Welcome to the Devildom, October". You wince hearing your name, starting to get a bearing on your surroundings. Hearing your name had calmed you a bit, then shot terror through every inch of your body. HOW DOES HE KNOW YOUR FUCKING NAME? You tensed, twitching a little. You did that a lot, especially when you were feeling a lot.
The man has dark red hair and golden eyes. His skin is a warm caramel brown, which pairs very nicely with his eyes and hair. He is rather large, standing at around 7 feet with a muscular body. His thighs and chest are rather well filled, pressing against the red fabric of his uniform. His form is much more intimidating than his personality.