Prelude

No work of this story is to be copied. Any kind of plagiarism, copy or information copy is not allowed and it will not be tolerated. This is purely my work and I have made this story by my hardwork and so I will not tolerate it.
All rights are reserved by me.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Sometimes we need fantasy to survive the reality."

☆☆☆☆☆☆

Silent.

Everything was silent in the vast forest. No sound was heard, no birds chirpping, no monkeys moving from tree to tree. There was pindrop silence.

From nowhere, a sound is heard. A woman is running through the forest. She looks back when she's running seemingly that someone is following her.

Fear is clearly shown in her face as she keeps looking behind. Perhaps, someone was not just following rather the person was trying to kill her.

She ran deep into the forest and hid behind a tree. Her face looked so pale and tired. She had no strength left to move forward.

A man comes running through the forest and he was looking around, seems like he was finding her.

He yells 'Airee, Where are You?'

Silence. Pure silence seemed the response for him. She saw him and prayed that he couldn't get hold of her.

He dialed a number and called. The call was picked up and he said, "Boss, I lost her." The boss replied, "I need her at any cost, you can't lose her, go and find her."
He disconnected the call.

She saw something coming towards her from the back. She turned and screamed. She moved away from the tree and became visible to the Man.

Fate was cruel to her as it had come to her as a snake that sealed her Fate to the Man.

He grabbed her and exclaimed, "Don't shout Airee, I'm taking you to Boss." Her eyes turned to blue and she released herself from his grip forcefully.

He continued, "You can't kill me, Airee." That is when she realized the harsh truth that she has lost.

She could not do anything to stop him as he was more powerful than her. She knew she had done a severe mistake that could bring her own death to her.

She had broken a rule set by the Master, and so it was obvious to be punished. She accepted her Fate and knelt down before the Man.

She said, "I accept my defeat."

She removed her crown from her head and placed it on the ground beside him. She closed her eyes and was waiting for it to come.

•••••••

2023
Moon Goddess's Abode

Everyone had gathered round the table. All eyes were on her. They were waiting for her decision as she was the Supreme among all.

She exclaimed, "I have come up with a solution for all of this, I should go to Earth." Everyone were stunned.

Someone said, "Goddess, everyone will recognize you, it's dangerous." She replied, "No one has seen me on Earth, they do not know how I look like, they just know my name." The person continued, "So your plan is to change your name, I get it."

She nodded and hence, it was decided that the Moon Goddess will go to Earth. No one knew the consequence to the decision but still it was made and it was waiting to be set on Earth.

To Be Continued.....

☆☆☆☆☆☆

Pls support me as this is my first trial of a Supernatural fantasy story. I really need your votes as they mean a lot to me. Keep showering all the love that you showered on me always!

JB.