I'm an awful person

READ THE BOTTOM TO BE AN EDITOR/PERSONAL MOTIVATOR
I'm so sorry!! I know I'm such an awful person and I apologize for my lack of reliability, ambition, consistency and everything else that I do not contain. I've calculated the votes and I'm kind of disappointed that there were only four but that's okay and a huge THANK YOU to the four of you who did comment!! Unfortunately, we have a tie. Two people voted for rewriting the first chapter and two people voted for continuing the story. Because of this I have decided that I'm going to rewrite the first chapter before continuing the story. I'm sorry for those of you who don't like it, but I feel that it is necessary!
I actually have a second order of business that I wanted to ask everyone about. As you know, I lack ambition and consistency. This is mainly due to the fact that I have no self motivation whatsoever. For this reason, I have decided to ask you guys if one of you wanted to become an editor/motivator for me? I realize that the possibility of anyone wanting to do this is very unlikely but i would really appreciate it and, in case that isn't enough, it would definitely help move along the writing process.
If anyone would like to be my "assistant", please email me at 6nortons@gmail.com with a description of yourself (like a paragraph or something) and a sample of your writing (it doesn't matter if you don't really write for fun, if you would prefer you can send a school project or something!)
I also have somewhat good news! School just ended so I will be writing more!
I also have a question and I really want to know the answer!! How old do you think I am? Cheers!
Anna