I

Eylana Mira
22
Chiraq
May 4th

Eylana Mira 22Chiraq May 4th

*FLASHBACK*

"IAN GON LIE CORY YOU GOT ME FUCKED UP ALL THE SHIT I PUT UP WITH, JUST FOR YOU TO FUCK A BITCH" Mira yelled as she grabbed the bat running out of his house. She had just caught him cheating....

"THEN YOY SAID THE BITCH AINT MEAN NOTHING TO YOU, YOU GAVE UP ON US FOR A NOTHING ASS HOE"
She busted the windows one by one, loving the sound of every crack.

As the crowd formed and watched Eylana spiral, the rage grew hotter and hotter. She had wasted 2 years of her life on a nothing ass nigga, she wanted revenge...

*FLASHBACK OVER*

Damn, i went crazy..lol that bitch should've known better. I mean i could've reacted better but ian wit allat shit. Ian even crazy like that, i'm a down to earth ass person, ofc when i ain't high.. but other than that i'm chill ash.

"damn it's late, i'm good tho ion gotta work til 9" i said talking to my fake youtube channel.

"Ok guys this is a GRWM spicy account edition, so first what i do is shower of course so we'll be back." I grabbed my favorite soap Dr bronners and my African exfoliation things with a coconut body scrub and got in.

Showers were my peace, my escape from reality. i could dream in thea all day if ian have bills too pay. LAWDDD SEND ME A NIGGA WITH MOTIONNNNNNNN.

"What's up my Mira babies, that's y'all name even tho y'all ain't real... but now we finna smoke" idk bout y'all but i gotta be high to be around a lot of folks. i get overstimulated so quick, if my job ain't bring in so much money i'd never work at a club.

I slipped my rob on and sat on the balcony of my condo/ apartment, lighting up my blunt i leaned over the railing looking at the stars, hoping my angel was up there looking down at me as i glanced up.

I missed her, my whole heart was in the sky. Miles away from my love that i had to offer..

I finished my blunt and headed back into my house, my lonely boring ass house. Just how i liked it, well sometimes. shit scary as hell at night.

"fuck it ian going to work, i wonder what Khair doing... let's seee"

🩵

wydd
Read 9:36

Block, wsp ?
Read 9:40

you busy imma leave you alone
Read 9:41

nah yk i always got time for you don't start that shit
Read 9:41

naw you only got time for my tuni
Read 9:42

yo get off my phone with the games, this shit was yo idea. tm when you wanna fuck.
Read 9:43

that's why i'm texting you.... i'm off slide to my crib door unlocked
Read 9:45