1900's

it's the end of the school day, the bell rings. you and your bestfriend, lindsay rush out onto the front lawn.

"angel! i can not wait for the fair tonight." she squeals in excitement, grabbing her backpack up from the tree she had left it at this morning and swayed her very in style jean skirt.

you and lin walk out onto the sidewalk, gossiping on your way to lin's house. you guys and walking and you are playing "don't step on a crack or you'll break your mommas back,". you both soon reach lins house, running into the house, your patio door slams and wiggles. you throw your backpacks down and rush upstairs.

"my perm is so old! i need to get it redone." lindsay is inspecting herself in the mirror. her eyes turn cold for a second then she goes back to scanning her nails.

"what time are we leaving?" you ask lin.

"6:00ish i assume." she grabs her rollers and is starting to roll her hair up. you hand her he spray bottle, a usual daily thing. you have natural curls so you don't have to perm your hair. she sprays her hair and you help it fluff it up, grabbing the hair dryer and starting to position it all around her head as she forces her curls. one girl would be coming with you tonight, your friend roxanne. lindsay had never liked her much but you assumed she would put up with it.

5:45 rolls around and roxanne comes walking up the stairs, stomping into lindsay's room pretending to be an old guy. you have a good laugh and lindsay just looks annoyed, though you hadn't noticed. roxanne is wearing some eyeshadow.

"hey! did you grab your eyeshadow pallette? i want some!" you ask, she grabs it out of her bag and starts to brush a hot orange onto your eyelids to match your outfit.

your outfit— orange shorts

lindsay's outfit—

roxanne's outfit—

roxanne's outfit—

6:00—the three girls fly down the stairs, running out the screen door and letting it slam

6:00

the three girls fly down the stairs, running out the screen door and letting it slam..once again. lindsay stops for a second before leaving,

"mom we are leaving for the fair!! call roxanne and angels parents to let them know." lindsay yelled out to her mom.

she then ran back outside, she was pretty excited regarding roxanne. though she was only threatened by her.

angel and roxanne had waited for her, when she caught up they then started walking off to the fair. roxanne had been kicking and dragging her feet and talking about this boy she likes but he's really mean.

1 mile on

the three, in sync, unzip their fanny packs and hand the cashiers the money for the fair tickets, they give them a punch card so their able to go onto rides. the three squeal and run into the start of the park, angel points at the first few rides, they go onto them and soon lindsay had thrown up a little but knew to stay strong so she would have a decent night and not let roxanne ruin it. deep down, lindsay wanted roxanne dead as angel and roxanne had been too close for confort.

the girls are going from ride to ride, soon getting to a clown house and walking in. roxanne is in the middle.. something grabs her and she yelps! she's had a fear of clowns forever and she's being tormented by them. as they make their way through the house they shiver and quiver. worst attraction ever!!!

the girls are soon getting to a face tattoo area... oh my gosh!! matching tattoos!!!

you three all get a butterfly design, skittering away and picking out more rides

10:30 pm

you three are now shrugging around, the last ride is the ferris wheel. you three hop in line, you wait and wait and soon you are on a cubby. the ferris wheel goes up and up and up.

"hey roxanne! i dare you to sit on the edge." lindsay dares. the ferris wheel stops at the way top, you guys got lucky with the high view.

"i-i would never reject a dare!" roxanne puffs up her chest, she slides up onto the edge, feet not over it yet still debating on if she should.

"i'll hold your waist!" lindsay grins inside, outside she is simply trying to look normal. her hands slide onto roxanne's waist.

roxanne's legs slide over the edge, scanning the beautiful terrain.

angel watches closely, heart racing.

lindsay's mouth seems to get closer to roxanne's ear. "jump." she whispers, coldly.

roxanne shivers, and one second it all goes black.

notes
i wanted to write a thriller so here's our start... cute little cliff hanger!