Little Xiaoven Imagines!!!

Fanart not mine!!! These are just little short oneshots of Xiaoven!!! Not smutty, all fluffy!!! Ok now let's start!!!
——————
{Jealousy
Xiao pov}

It was just a regular day. Venti and I were on a date, we were at the beach and having an amazing time. Venti was wearing a sleeveless crop top and some shorts, which was fine.

But what made me angry, was when some random guy started flirting with him. We were chilling at a table by a cafe by the sea. I see Venti clinging onto me,

"Angel, what's wrong?" "Th-this guy keeps on touching my hips and thighs. Wh- what do I do??" I get angry, but kept a calm face, "Tell me when he does that again, tap my shoulder."

He nods. A few minutes later he taps my shoulder. I grab him, let him sit on my lap, and kiss him. I give him soft kisses but death glare the person next to him.

I break the kiss and gently hug him. As we walk out I whisper into the person who flirted with him's ear,

"Touch the love of my life again, and I will fucking snap your neck."

—————————

{Band kisses
Venti Pov}

(Basically Venti and Xiao are in a band together with Kazuha on keyboard, Xiao on electric guitar, Venti as a singer, Aether on drums, Xinyan on guitar, and Barbara as another singer)

It was another sold out concert. And we have one hell of a crowd. They change the lighting of their glow sticks for each solo, to which everyone did amazing.

I love having this band, but the part that isn't so great is having Xiao be put lead guitarist. Looks, he's amazing, but I may or may not have had the biggest crush on him since 5th grade.

I know, I know, I have to suck it up, but Xiao and I are Junior's now. JUINOR'S!!! That is 11th grade!!! We're about to graduate and I still haven't asked him out!!!

But hey, we're in a concert right now. It's about to be over soon, so I can deal with 45 more minutes of looking at him.

Sweating...

Hair moving...

His shoulders......

UGHHH FUCK!!!!!  (Lowkey got Lumity vibes getting that)

(HOLD ON XIAO AND VENTI AS LUMITY)

(Oh shi- the story, I'll talk about it in another chapter!!)

How the hell do I do this without dying!!! How can someone be so hot 😭😭.

{Timeskip}

Oh shit I made it. The comfort was over so Xinyan decided to host an after party at her place. We all got Kazuha's car (yes he can drive) and drove off.

But we needed food, because we were so hungry. So the others went to the store, but Xiao and I wanted to stay. And oh fuck... now I'm next to Xiao in a car with no one.

"X- Xiao..." he looked at me, "Yea?" "How did you think I did? At the concert..." he chuckles a bit, "I think you did amazing, like always."

"Really?! Because one song I think I did horrible on!!" "How?" "I was on the wrong key at one pet, sounded like fucking Mickey Mouse, I had a voice crack and it sounded like I was actually on crack!!"

"And everyone noticed!! A- and I saw people snickering, probably at me, and then almost tripped at one point and I knew people noticed because they kept on-"