highschool time (Part 1)

Bacon Pov

*Yawn* It school time i got to go! *Bacon make his bed,brush his teeth and eat breakfast.he rush to school* ah yes,school! I got to go quickly before i get mad by the principal and teacher. *he rush to his classroom as quick as possible. His teacher said "your late again bacon! Go to the principal office!". He went to the principal.* *bacon got a bad feeling about going to the principal office.* *At the principal office. The principal look at him angry with his eyes. He said "Your late again to school, thats what your teacher said to me. Your getting out of this school! If you don't want to get out of this school. You need 1m dollars to enter again!" He said.* WHAT?!THAT TO MUCH MONEYS!I CANT PAY THAT!IS IT JUST BECAUSE OF I AM LATE?! *The principal said "IF YOU CANT PAY IT! YOU MUST GET OUT OF THIS SCHOOL!" he said it angrily.* FINE I WILL GET MONEYS TO PAY THIS FUCKING SCHOOL. *He gets out of the school angry. He went back to home. His mother got the call from the principal that his out of the school,if he don't get the moneys in time he will be banned forever. He only has 10 days to get the moneys for the school. His mother said to him "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! YOU GOT KICK BY THE PRINCIPAL?! WOW I CANT BELIVE I HAVE A BAD UGLY SON! *he said this day can't be that bad until his mother said it* YOU KNOW WHAT AM NOT YOUR MOTHER ANYMORE! GET OUT OF THE HOUSE NOW YOU BAD UGLY BACON!! *Bacon stand there shock how his own mother don't love him anymore* *He pack his stuff to leave this horrible house. He get out of the house and think what to do about his life. He said " I can do this.I need to believe my self that i will success my live!". He brought a house. It was expensive. After that he went to buy some foods, he was running out of moneys so he went to get a job and get more moneys.* *He finally found one!* Hi there would you like to work here? He said yes! OK please follow me to the introductions room. We need to see if your good for are company. *He follow her to the introduction room.* So let's begin the introduction time.

This part 1 has 412 words XD