C H A P T E R |07

AURORA

~~The following day~~

"Hello stranger." Nadia said as she answered her phone.

"Please tell me you're free."i panicked.

"For you am.What going on?"she sounded worried.

"I have an wardrobe emergency. I need you to come with me to the mall. I have to buy and outfit for tonight. Alex asked me to accompany him to his parents house and I have nothing to wear in my closet."

"Say no more babe. I'll be there in thirty minutes."

"Thank you."

"No problem. See you soon." I hang up the phone and quickly put on a comfortable outfit for the mall.

Thirty minutes later Nadia arrived at my house in her car

Thirty minutes later Nadia arrived at my house in her car. I took my purse,locked the frontdoor and made my way to the passenger seat. Without wasting anytime she drove us to the mall.

Nadia:

~~

We pulled up to one of the dress boutique at the mall.

"What are you looking for?" Nadia asks as we looked through the dresses.

"Something that will knock the breath out of him but it should also not be too sexy.I want to make a great first impression to his parents."

"Good ,you called the right person."she grins at me making me softly chuckle at her.

At the first boutique I was unable to find the perfect dress. None of the dresses I saw catched my eyes.

We went to six more boutiques before I found the dress I loved. The dress was beyond beautiful. It was gorgeous and it fitted my body perfectly,like it was made for me. I really loved it and I know Alex will as well.