The heart wants what it w wa wa wa wa wa wa wa wants...........

**Art creds: Grimm_is_tired**

It was the most beautiful creature I had ever laid eyes upon... He looked so broken... And I could fix him heehee.

I step back from kermit the frog for a second,  he looked worn down, but he somehow had a familiar essence about him, like I once knew him.... Could it be...? No no.... It couldn't...

I felt the trickling piss run down my pants, but it was no longer out of fear, heehee~ it was pure excitement. This thing infront of me, was a real man. He was THE exact man I had been looking for. So macho, the way his egg smelling oatmeal breath fanned across my face, or rather, violently hit my face since I think he was a heavy smoker. It was hot either way.

"You look like a tasty little burger bun" the furry says, his smokers voice really making it hard for me to concentrate.

"Sorry? C-C-c-c-c-c-could you repweat that pwease?" I say quietly, rubbing my legs together as the smell of rotting meat mixed with rotting fruit, mixed with some mustyness, mixed with some hazlenut, mixed with baby poo, mixed with wet dog, mixed with fart, mixed with human sweat, mixed with literal ass. Perfect.

"What the fuck.." is all the masculine rotting bunny says, making me feel all wet and sticky, god I think I can see some organs coming out of his gorgeous fursuit... he's just all natural and real.

He. Will. Be. Mine.