intro

"Last— and most important rule, keep driving."

KEEP DRIVING

EXTENDED SUMMARY

EXTENDED SUMMARY

Famous rapper and K-Pop superstar, Mark Lee, is finally granted with his first break in over seven years. After finishing the last leg of his world tour, he's met with more than just physical complications. For years on end, he'd been under his company's thumb and the pressure of the general public. Mark needed an escape. He wanted no one to know him.

When he meets a bartender who has no idea of his career, the two form a secret friendship where they keep their identities vague. Little does he know, she needed just as much of an escape as him after fleeing her home country and changing her name.

The idol is in over his head as his request to learn more about what cliché rebellious people do drags him into her world of twisted games— where the bounty was her life.

Just two kids. Two lives they didn't choose for themselves.

WARNINGS

profanity, mature content, mentions of drug usage, death, and violence

i promise... it isn't that bad though.

helloooo

i'm excited to see where this book takes us!! ive been wanting to do a mark idol au for forever, but i've also been wanting to do an action-y type of au too. ever since i unpublished sub-zero, ive been missing the vibes.

expect this to be a more mature book, definitely different from my inferno series. nevertheless, stick around if you're coming from those books! i promise this will be just as fun :)

let's keep driving ;)

TEAWITHPEACHI ORIGINAL
2023

COMING SOON.