Part-91

So lets start from previous part..

It was after 1 hour of baby slept..

All were still in pandal but Veer was sitting in his room and was watching his saumya sleeping cutely on his bed..he himself was sitting on a couch and was remebering..how he dream for all this from a day 1 how he dreamt that this girlf will be his one day eventually he remembered that they are fiances now a smile crept on his lips and he looked at saumya intensely..suddenly he felt an urge and desire raising in himself but he shook his head and smiled sheeplesly for his thoughts..he saw baby moving in  sleep and also sae ger opening her eyes..she looked onto her surroundings and smiled watching veer around her she sat straight and said

Baby-veer..mai..mai yha kaise aai..hum toh niche pandal m thee na

Veer-kyu..tumhe nhi pta..(intensely)

Baby-mujhe kaise pta..(she noticed her clothes she remembered these were not the clothes she wore in the evening) ye mere kap..kapde..mai..maine ye nhi pehne hue the..(then she also noticed his clothes) or tumne bhi kpde nhi pehne the..ye chl kya rha h veer..

Veer thought to do a prank and got up from his sit and by turning around he sees outside the window

Baby-mujhse kya puch rhi ho..control toh tumhara nhi tha khud pr..

Baby shocked..

Baby-kya..kya mtlb..kya bol rhe ho tum..

Veer-vhi jo tum sun rhi ho saumya..(by turning around and with Stern face) kitni koshish ki maine tumhe rokne ki..tumhe smjhane ki ki ye shi vkt nhi b vo sb krne ka..hmare beech m jo divar h vo girane ka..but tum tum toh bss apni desires m kho gyi thi..

Baby's eyes turned wide as she understood the depth of his words..

"Did they really crossed their limits" she thought..

She remembered how she promised her mother that she wont cross her limits..she felt shattered by thinking its consequences..

Baby got up from her sit

Baby-ye..ye tum kya keh rhe ho..

Veer-vhi jo tum sun rhi ho..u shouldn't have done all that..mana tum nashe m thi but...

Baby-m nashe m thi toh tum toh nhi thee na..(she shouted) you should have stopped me damn it

Veer-maine koshish..

Baby-kya koshish..(grabbing his colar) hm..kya koshish..leaving his colar's and pushing him lightly) ye bhut glt hogya..bhut glt..ye ye nhi hona chahiye tha..(crying and sitting on bed with thumb)(she also hide her face with hands) agr agr hmare parents ko ota chla ki hmne unka vishwas toda h toh kya hoga veer..(crying)

Veer-(bending on his knees and holding her face) baby..baby..m mzak kr rha tha vaisa kuch nhi hua it's just that tumne bhang pili m tumhe room m laya or nasha utarne ke liye tumhe sahi khilane ki koshish ki but thodi c tumhari dress pr gir gyi or usa saaf krne ke chkr m tumne apne pura kpde gile krliye thee toh radhika ne tumhe change krvane m help krdi or fir tum so gyi..kuch nhi hua hmare beech i swear..(he explained seeing her crying..he just wanted to prank but she took so serious..)

Baby glared at him toi hard and pushed him hard too..he fell on ground

Baby(angrily)- are you mad..ye koi mzak krne ki baat thi..u idiot..

Veer gulped hard..seeing her angry..

Veer-(getting up and holding her by shoulders) baby i..i am sorry..

Baby-dur hto tum..(jerking his hands) pta m kitna drr gyi thi..

Veer-yrr sorry na..pr mujhe pta hai maine kaise control kia h tumhe..

Baby-kya mtlb..

Veer-ab kya m tumhe vo bhi explain kru..u litterally asked me to..

Baby-to..??

Veer-to kiss u..

Baby shocked and a blush crept on her cheek

Veer-hm..(teasingly) ab dekho kaise shrma rhi ho(grabbing her by her waist) tb toh bddi bold bn rhi thi..

Baby blushed..she was not able to look at him and just looked down..

Veer made her look at his eyes by keeping his finger under her chin..

Veer-but i loved bold side of urs..

Baby smiled and hugged him while blushing..

Veer smiled and hugged her back and pressed a tender kiss on her hairs..

Baby-tumhe preshan krne ke liye so sorry..

Veer-(chukled) koi baat nhi..becoz u looked the mixture of hotness and cuteness

Baby-acha..(breaking the hug nd looking at him)

Veer nooded cutely..

Veer-u was looking too cute and hot to resist..i mean it was very hard to control..

Baby looked at him with wide eyes

Baby(pushing him lightly)-chl htt beshram

Veer chukled along with baby..he came forward and tucked a strand behind her ear..

Veer-ak baat btao..

Baby-hm..

Veer-agr by chance..humare beech vo ho jata..(she looked at him) toh..toh tum regret krti..mujhe..mujhe shod deti..(she noticed that fear in his eyes)

Baby cupped his face..

Baby-nhi pagal..shod ti kyu..but ye hume dono ko pta h ki ye shi time nhi h..isliye i got scared..u know now we just have to focus on our career..veer dont take me otherwise...

Veer-(nodding) i understand..

Baby smile and again hugged him..

After a while shergills went to their home..

I know chita h ye part but sorry time nhi mila..pls share ur views..