Introduction

Well...this feels weird.

Being that I haven't written anything after 2020 is crazy. As you guys know, I've been on an extended break due to college and personal reasons. I graduated in June of 2022 with an Associate's in Medical Assisting, completed my residency that same year in Georgia, and became a full-time caregiver.

Besides lifestyle changes, I honestly felt bad about my writing style. At first, I thought my books were amazing. You couldn't tell my big head nothing wrong about my story plots. As I kept writing and year 2018 came around, I started getting insecure of my work based on my peers and viewership. The books I've read throughout the later years on this app had been stellar! I felt incomparable from my peers—that I couldn't hold a candle to their work. I didn't get the same views I once did when I started writing in middle and high school.

That's when I slowly started to get writer's block. Whenever I logged in I dreaded having to write. I dreaded having to come up with plot line and outcomes, I dreaded brainstorming and story mapping. It became a dreadful experience for me, so I decided to step away.

I was so consumed with constant changes in my life that I completely forgot about writing. It also didn't help that I had MAJOR writer's block since 2018. I wanted to hop back into the groove of things, but I didn't know where to start.

Not too long ago, I started becoming obsessed with book covers and how many of my favorite wattpad authors created their own looks. They were so enchanting and divine. I wanted to partake in the action of creating my own book cover that readers could divulge in.

Then something struck me—inspired to xoroyaltywrites—I took up on creating my own book covers through few apps, and I loved every minute of it. So, I decided to create a book tank.

This book will ONLY show book covers and descriptions of current books and scrapped ideas I had in the vault. Furthermore, I'm starting to take requests from those who would like an art cover from me. It could be a banner, face claim edit, or a book cover.

For those who want to request something, just hit me up on my PM with the following info:

BOOK COVER REQUESTS:

- Name

- Email Address

- Book Title: (whether you've created one or wanted a title created for you)

- Author Name

- Book Description: (A scrap of what the consensus of your book is about is fine—DON'T SEND THE WHOLE NOVEL)

- Face Claims: (celebrity or non-celebrity; no more than 3 on a cover; no more than 7 for a casting page)

FC EDIT REQUEST:

- Name

- Email Address

- Face Claim(s)

- Age(s)

- Specific(s): (character relations, personality traits, color palette, edit style etc.,)

STORY BANNER REQUESTS:

- Name

- Email

- Chapter Number(s)

- Face Claim Name(s)

- Specific(s): (color palette, edit style etc.,)

I hope you guys like my work and decide to try for yourself. As always, I love and miss you guys so.

Signing off,

Taylora Jay 🤍