1- Letters And Cookies

----OooooOOoOo opening chapter very cool----

-Wilbur's POV-

Life.. Is more than just a start and an end of a straight line. It's a maze, a poem and an illusion of freedom.

I've been telling myself all my life, that my behavior is normal, that dreaming, swimming in my mind, visiting my memories and making up stories, was what everyone did. In need for a true escape out of the hell hole of supposed normality. It's suffocating. Coming to terms with the fact that I was abnormal wasn't easy to swallow either.

I can't even begin to count the days I've stayed up til late, missed phone calls and messages left on sent, a shitty pair of headphones over my ears blasting music on full volume, letting me fantasize about a future with someone I love. The funny thing being, that I'm a hopeless romantic, I've always been too timid to speak to anyone, let alone tell them about my feelings.

Girls came and went, guys, friends and complete strangers that didn't even know I existed in the same town as them left disgusted. I couldn't even blame them in the end, I'm at fault for everything.

.... That's what I'd tell myself yesterday. Today is different.

Hi,

My name is Wilbur Soot and I'm an incel, or at least that's what everyone tells me nowadays.

Introductions don't really tell much about me, so I'll skip those for now. Let's get straight to the juicy plot of today, shall we?

After walking outside for my monthly grass touching routine, I spotted a moving truck driving away, I decided to have a look around, because mostly poor college students move in here at times like these, the weather during summer time reminds me of Russian weather. Horribly cold.

But to my surprise? There was a pretty tall, old looking man opening the door to an empty house, walking in with barely any luggage, throwing it in lazily before rushing back outside to pick up a small sofa to push inside.

It's unusual to see someone living alone here except from me, lost in thought, I must have been careless, because I found myself walking closer and closer, and by the time I noticed, the man was already inside the house, closing the door harshly behind him.

I couldn't even get a good look at him! I only saw his facial hair from afar, my vision isn't the best alright? I didn't even bring my glasses with me..

With a quick look around, I snuck in some nearby bushes, pulling out my phone after struggling to get comfortable, pointing the lens at the house's window, zooming in with my camera.

... Oh wow.

He's pretty..

Very very pretty.. Darn.

He's not thin at all, but I'm no one to judge, he looks very cuddly, long ish hair that almost reaches his shoulders bouncing around as he walked inside the house, putting stuff away, boxes flying left and right. I was mesmerized, this was a familiar feeling, a scary one..

Not again— my cheeks felt like they could melt off my skull at any second.