8 - Last Night Was Rough

-----SEX CHAPTER. NO JOKE, THEY DID THE DEED, AND EM ok ill just tag every KINK these loser have cus holy shit. 📌PAIN, TOYS, BLOOD??, PRAISING, DEGRADATION and MANY MORE that are probably gonna be implied📌 I couldn't add many drawings in this so there's only two, sorry x.x-----

-Schlatt's POV-

My head is ringing as I open my eyes, groggy and cold, I look around for my phone to check what time it was. I found it under the couch, for some reason, must have fallen sometime while I was out. Then again I remember that I left it to charge when Charlie and Ted came to check up on me...what happened? I fell asleep but- oh shit it's 7pm! What the hell was I sleeping so long for?

Wilbur's snoring must have woke me up, and now that I can hear it clearly, I look around for him, but he was just sleeping behind the couch, a poorly thrown blanket was covering his body, but his feet were sticking out. Was he.... Naked? He looks exhausted. What happened last night? Now that I'm more awake I notice- I'm pretty naked too, only wearing my suspiciously messy dress shirt, very poorly rested on me. Where's my vest? Where are my BOXERS? This place reeks of alcohol.

Looking for some sort of answer, I unlock my phone, looking around my photo gallery to find anything, but there were no pics taken, or any videos, or literally anything that I deleted. Strange. Next, notes app. I've got a bad habit of writing there so I might have written something, right?

Nope, it's all gibberish. There's one page, but it's filled with random shit I can't understand, so I must have just dazed around in apps and tried to write something but ultimately failed, whatever.

Lastly, my only hope? Snapchat. Don't ask. And immediately as I went into the pictures, there were some eh.. Interesting ones waiting for me to see.

 Interesting ones waiting for me to see

Is that... My ass? Why is there a picture of my ass on Snapchat? And tits.. And eh... WILBUR'S DICK?!

WILBUR SOOT'S FUCKING DICK. ON MY SNAPCHAT. I'm CLEARLY holding the phone, and he looks like- oh he's jacking it. There's a video of it too. Seems like yesterday was wild. Alcohol was obviously involved, so maybe we had too much and.... Fucked? I don't know.. I don't feel sore. Then again I haven't gotten up. Let's put that thought into motion.

I go to get up, and fall down harshly. Oh I don't feel sore, because my legs are completely numb. Well that explains some stuff. But now Wilbur's awake, and he's looking around like a deer in headlights, brushing some open condom packets off himself and going to get up from the floor, only to notice that he was butt naked and grabbing the blanket to cover himself.

"Wha- Schlatt?! What happened to your ass?! It's... Bruising." he panicked, walking over to me and watching me close, before noticing the pictures I was looking through on my phone, gulping very noticeably loud, turning red almost immediately.