Elements and users

Long ago, five powerful pieces of jewelry with the colour of each element contained these five powerful abilities.

—————————————

Fire: This element has the power of burning anything the user wills, this power creates destruction of the user. This is the element of Wendy Corduroy.

Earth: This element is the remote of nature, the user of this element will be able to manipulate any type of herbs, food products, plants and Animal control. This is the element of Gideon Gleeful.

Light: The user of the third element will have the ability to control the sun. As Lights cast a buff their enemy targets will NOT be affected by the opponent.
Radiant Favor can only be cast on the user. This is the element of Mabel Greenwood.

Air/Wind: This element has the power of Telekinesis and will have the ability to extend a pair of wings and fly. This is the element of Pacifica Northwest.

Magic/Enchantment: This element belongs to a powerless user, one to control with a simple object. Ones journal. The Goddess Emorphia couldn't give the powerless user this element. Instead, she gave the power to the user's journal, in which, this element's user will be able to cast a spell. This is the element of Dipper Pines.

———————————

More information about the elements will be told in the first few chapters, but here's a bit of a more useful summary about the story and how these characters will interact;

Dipper, otherwise known as Mason Pines is moving into Gravity Falls for two years which gives him a chance to be enrolled in the school, Oakwood High. Dipper becomes allies with Wendy Corduroy, Mabel Greenwood and  Gideon Gleeful.