Chapter 1 - A New Begining

Thougts (' With this.) Can be able to use with some other things, too.
Talks (" With this.)
Action (* With this.)

---------------------------------------------------

In Nightmare Castle...

3rd Person POV

After Killer and others escape, Killer get some bandages to handle Insanitys wounds. After a while Nightmare come and says:

Nightmare:"I can see that, you guys are failed to defeat human." he said with a Sarcastic tone and continue."Well However... Where is Horror? Is he slacking again?" he ask.

Dust and Killer didn't say anything, but it just make nightmare angry.

Nightmare:"I said... WHERE IS HO-" before he continue a bone slashed his face.

Dust"HE DIED! OKAY? HE TRY TO SAVE KILLER AND INSANITY, AND IN THE END IT COST TO HIS LIFE!" he yelled with anger.

Nightmare look at him with a 'ridicilous' face. When he turn to Killer, he take care of Insanity. Killer know that he look at him, so he nodded without looking him, which is he accepting what Dust said true.

Nightmare:"So that idiot killed himself, huh." he said with sarcastic tone.

After he said that, he get punch to his face from right. It was Insanity that, who punched him. Killer trying to hold him because, he doesn't finishing bandaging his wounds.

Killer:"DUDE, STOP! I DIDN'T FINISH, COVERING YOUR WOUNDS YET!" He yelled to him.

Insanity:"WHO CARES!? THIS OCTOPUS SAYING THAT OUR FRIEND DIED FOR NOTHING!" he said.

Dust:"Stop." he said."He's far way stronger than us Insanity. If we ever wanted to kill him, we could. He drain our hate and, getting stronger every second. Just like the hate you have now." he explain.

Killer nodded that he agree as well. Insanity still angry but they were right. He start to calm down but, he's hate against Nightmare, doesn't stop. He teleported some where to calm down.

Nightmare:"Good thing, that you guys know me a little. If you two weren't here, I'll make sure he'll be death like that." he said with a little anger but doesn't show it at all.

---------------------------------------------------

Insanity Sans POV

I teleported myself to snowdin calm down. But the thing he did just, unacceptable. If I had a chance, I can kill him right there. But If they're saying the truth, I just making my own tombstone.

- A flashback with Horror-

Horror:"I know that, you didn't kill him that you wanted. I just want you to came with me. I can help with your insanity.

-End of flashback-

He is the only person, who can cheer us. No matter what bad situation in are we, he always there and protected us. And his last protection, cost to his life.