Makemake x GongGong: "Weird ahh couple👌"

Request from: cheesechunkersahhq 😩👌

So proud of you my child ☺️

Enjoy ig

(Ignore the picture I couldn't find either of them as humans😭)

_________________________
No one's pov:

Makemake was just chilling in his room watching tv, when all of a sudden he heard a tap on his window. He gets up from his bed and opens the curtains to find.."GongGong..?" Makemake asks in very much confusion and opens the window. "Heyy~" GongGong said in a flirty tone. "How tf did you get up here?" "Wdym?" He says. "I LIVE IN THE FOURTEENTH FLOOR OF AN APARTMENT" MakeMake yelled. "Makey were in space, there's no gravity here. Besides I was to lazy to call you so we could take the elevator so I floated up here." GongGong said with a face that says 'really?'. Makemake replied with a "Oh" knowing how STUPID he is. He let him in and started to watch tv together. MakeMake looked at GongGong (why does he have that name 😭) and started thinking of dirty stuff he would do to him.
(I'm so sorry for this..)

He thinking about how he would beg to be fucked harder, how he would moan like a slutty b i t c h, and so on. MakeMake started heating up and felt his pants get tighter and tighter. He excused himself to the bathroom and locked himself inside. He pulled his pants down and saw his throbbing (7inch 😩) dick standing tall and proud (no-). He grabbed it and started stroking it hard. He started to moan and groan at the sensation, then he quickly covered his mouth to muffle the moans since the bathroom was next to his room. He kept on stroking harder and faster and finally he released all over the floor with a loud moan that could be heard from a mile away. Suddenly he heard a knock on the door. "Makemake? You ok in there?" GongGong asked from behind the door. "Y-yea..I'm fine" Makemake answered, stuttering a bit. His dick still throbbing and hard as a rock. GongGong then entered the bathroom and the first thing he saw was makemake throbbing dick. "O-oh my stars.." GongGong said with his fancy ass rich talk. "L-listen I can explain everything I ju- Mmph!~" Makemake got interrupted by a kiss from GongGong. GongGong shoved his tongue into his 'lovers' mouth without permission making Makemake moan. He then starting stroking the tip of Makes dick making him gasp from the sudden move. "Heh your such a slut~" "Oh shut up! A-aah!~" Makemake moaned when he felt GongGong lick the tip to then start sucking like there was no tomorrow. "Aah!~ Faster~ P-please~ haah~" Makemake kept moaning and begging until GongGong stopped, turned his lover around and took his (and his own) pants off. GongGong was taking a good look at Makemakes hole, "W-wait..wasn't I suppose to top you..?~" Makemake asked confused. "Don't worry you will~" GongGong said before slamming into MakeMakes virgin ass hole (oh-) making Makemake scream. "GENTLE!~ F-FUCK~" Makemake moaned. GongGong started slamming in and out over and over again. He continued for a few minutes until makemake came all over the floor. Makemake panted "Y-you..didn't cum~" Makemake said "Becasue I want you to make me cum~" GongGong said with lust in his voice. Suddenly makemake pinned him to the wall and lifted his legs up to his shoulders. "You see those lil eyes of yours?~" "yea?" Said GongGong. Makemake got close to his ear and whispered. "I'm gonna make them roll all the way to the back of your head~" Makemake said before slamming it in hard. "AH~ OH F-FUCK!~" Gongong moaned in pleasure. His eyes rolling back and his tongue sticking out. "Fuck..your tight~" Makemake said, thrusting hard into his lovers ass making him release a high-pitched moan (like a girl).

*few hours later*

"AAH!!~ FUCK~ DADDYY!!~" Gongong moaned as he came all over the floor aswell. "Hehe you cum a lot~" "S-shut up..~" Makemake chuckled at the sight of his cum gushing out of his lovers hole. Makemake picked him up put him inside the bath tub and turned it on, getting inside with him. "Your so rough~ And I love it~" GongGong said in a flirty tone. "Hehe I know~" Makemake kissed his forehead and cuddled him.

"I love you makemake~"
"I love you too hun~"

The end.

GODDAMN THIS TOOK SO LONG MY DAMN FINGERS HURT 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭