(soulmate au)

How this soulmate au works is like if ur soulmate gets hurt it appears on both bodies (thank yt sjorts for this prompt)
===================================

Kouign-amann POV

"hello capsaicin,prune juice!" i say cheerfully the room having a gloomy atmosphere before i walked in "hello kouign" capsaicin said "hi!" do you guys need help with anything? "uh yes" both of them say "we both dont know how to rap wounds so please help us" "sure!"

After bandaging the wounds

"thanks kouign ill be heading off now!" leaving capsaicin and kouign alone "hey capsaicin.. Mind if i see ur wounds again?" confused he lets her see them again" sure? " capsaicin watches as kouign gently holds his arm examining it and looking at her wounds suddenly she stops looking for something on his arm and freezez up "kouign??? Are you okay"
"i think were soulmates our wounds are all the same.." shocked capsaicin immediately questions her "why do i see cutting marks on my arms every single saturday and sunday and thwy maggically dissapear on monday??" as nervous as she is she explains "well the triple cone cup gave me alot of pressure and doubt but i wont have to deal with it now so its fine!" "it isnt fine."
As kouign amann is shocked capsaicin carries her over to her dorm when noone is looking "why are we here...?" "bcus i wanna do this qithout anyone knowing."  kisses kouign deep kouign
Pants and starts blushing like crazy unlike capsaicin blushing a bit "wha-" "do u feel better." "I feel..uhh i dont know how to say this without messing it up so here goes nothing" kouign amann pins herslef to the bed while capsaicin is ontop of her. Shocked capsaicin went with it and started kissing kouign

HAHAHAHA WAIT FOR THE NEXT PART HORNIS🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣(im so unmotivated rn)