•Chapter 4•

Hollyberry POV

"Ah! Yes I should be very greatful, you lizard!" I heard Pitaya scoff and they said "I will pick you up and body sssslam you and never ssssay ssssorry ever." Wow okay- Pitaya then said "And thatssss a threat."

My legs were literally giving up on me. I felt like if I took a few more steps I would randomly collapse. And that would be embarrassing. As I felt closer to collapsing, I told Pitaya. "Pitaya I swear to god it feels like if i take 10 more steps I am going to fall because my legs gave up. " Pitaya stopped walking. "Are you sssserious? What are you trying to make me do? What do you want me to do?" I just blinked and shrugged.

Just then, Pitaya swept me off my feet and picked me up. I blushed softly. I then saw how messy their hair looked. I asked almost instantly "Can I touch your hairr?" Pitaya looked unimpressed. "Are you sssserious?" I just whined a little. "Pleaseeee?" Pitaya looked at me even more unimpressed. "Sssso whiney. Fine. Go ahead."

My eyes sparkled and I instantly started to braid their hair. I just randomly had a bunch of hair ties in my pockets. Thats convenient. And one of the hair ties really caught Pitaya's attention. It looked like their sort of style.. and it looked similar to their hair! Pitaya really didn't want to randomly start up a conversation as the silence felt nice.. it wasnt awkward silence.. It was silence that felt comfortable. It felt calming.. Like the type of silence that made you feel good.

It was gonna take awile to get to a place to help Hollyberry as we decided to walk there. Seemed we have been walking for awhile because I finished braiding Pitaya's hair. Pitaya noticed I had stopped and broke the nice and calming silence. "Hm? Why did you sssstop?" I then chuckled. "What? Did you not want my to stop doing your hair?" Pitaya scoffed at me "Well. Of course it wassss going to end, I didnt think sssso ssssoon though!"

I just blinked "I think I started to braid your hair like.. 20 minutes ago." Pitaya looked shocked. "Wow-. It lookssss like time really goessss by ssssuper fast.." I then just randomly thought.. why arent we just flying to the healer? I asked Pitaya "Why are we walking instead of flying?" Pitaya then started to reply "Holly..." They said other things but I couldnt process what else they were saying as I just focused on what Pitaya called me.. Holly.