smut ♡ birthday.

"It's not that bad, love."

"You can take it."

"That's right, just a bit more... you're doing so well."

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

"UGH! Where the fuck is it?!"

"Language, Klo. Rummaging around through his desk area like a fool won't do anything."

"I have to agree with him, you know."

"BOTH you pretty boys need to shut the FUCK up!"

"I think you just need to calm down."

It was May 28th. A cool, mid-sunny afternoon- Clouds were grazing upon the sky like grass, the white sun peering past the rifts in the gases, like an ever-flowing waterfall. A lovely day for some sky gazing. The sun poured onto them through the Elven's Columbia blue curtains, sprawling onto the white desk with tints of dust that sparkled in white. It looked quite graceful. Until the little "sparkles" bounced through the air due to the bunch of nosey men, snooping through their Elven "friend's" room. In reality, though, this was only one of them, being the rude, tempered redhead Klo. What added to this interesting predicament was that the clouds blocked the sun coincidentally right after, returning the room to its muddy, grey tint.

"UGH! WE'LL NEVER FUCKING FIND IT AT THIS RATE!" Klo grunted out, in quite an aggressive tone, his red hair sparking with his intensity as he slammed the desk shut. His two other companions simply stared at him, then at each other.

"As I previously said?" The silver-haired male leaned against the wall, with a disapproved look on his face. "Would you like to calm down now?"

"Oh, fucking suck it Rin.."

"Such bad profanity. What a horrible example.. embarrassing." Rin rolled his eyes.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU CALL ME?! Oh, you little pussy pretty boy-" He was cut off by Rin's passive-aggressive sweet voice, that hid a threat behind it.

"You find anything, Skylar?" Glancing to the sporty male who was checking the elf's calendar, ignoring Klo's fight-inducing remark. That only pissed off the redhead more, but solely because he was in Ichael's room, he left it alone.. this time.

Skylar glanced back between the both of them, skeptical... before slowly glancing back and explaining. "Sadly, no. As much as I am against snooping like this, isn't there anywhere he'd put his birthday? Wouldn't he have it marked somewhere..?"

"Likely. Where else could he have put it..?"

"Tch. Probably in a damn good place if you idiots can't find it."

"..And have you found it, you Brute?" Rin snarked, causing Klo to glare at him. Skylar suddenly became prepared, just in case anything were to happen.

"..Excuse me? What the FUCK did you just call me?"

"A Brute. Got an issue? Hm?" Rin lifted himself from the wall, crossing his arms with a challenging eyebrow raised.

Klo charged at Rin. It took absolutely nothing. He had no problem showing he had an issue, and Rin was beyond prepared for this reaction. Prior to his, they'd been arguing all day, with Skylar being the peacemaker. This was the same situation, except more violent. And as usual, before Klo could deliver that right hook, Skylar grabbed him by the collar of his tie and yanked him back, causing him to yelp.

"HEY!!!- WHAT THE-" Klo tried to squirm out, but Skylar's grip was too much.

"No fighting. If you two plan on aggravating each other and squaring up, do it outside Ichael's room. Plus, I don't feel like dragging you two apart mid-battle. Now, fix it." Skylar dropped Klo away from Rin, listening to his childish grumbles.