chapter 4

part 4 and last part of perro / oc because I wanted to wrap this episode up.

------------

"Was she american?" Miguel asked.

"No , spoke english , but ... she was latina I think , Young , she sounded young ." Afa said , Sage could see the wheels in Ez's head turning , remembering , fuck this isn't good.

"How'd she know about the shipment?" Miguel questioned , Jess sneezed loud , causing everyone to stare.

"My bad." She stammered , looking away , the men turning their attention back to afa , Sage rolled her eyes as Jess signed somthing towards her , you see they learned sign language due to their mother being deaf .

"I don't know." Afa said as Miguel hummed , his men tying off Afa's arm , it's not gonna be pretty.

"I belive you Afa , I do , I know your to smart to knowingly steal from me , but ... you did , now you owe me , you understand that yes?" Miguel stated , Jess turned away , Sage leaned slighty against Ez , watching , studying the situation.

"So... What I need from you is the Identity of this woman and where it is I might find her." Miguel asked again.

"I didn't ask , I didn't ask who , where , I didn't ask!" Afa said starting to raise his voice.

"I worry about you my friend , your health , you really need to take better care of yourself." Miguel said nodding to his men , who cut off Afa's arm , who let out a scream , Jess had turned away , she was never a fan of blood , unlike her sister , who looked at the scene before her , as if she was watching a movie.

The mayans all glanced around the room anywhere but afa , Sage noticed Ez had his head down , so she place a comforting hand on his shoulder , at least she hoped it was comforting.

As afa's arm fell , Jess held in her gag , even turned away , she could hear the plop of it , god she was gonna puke.

"It's a very unpleasant way to lose weight , If there's anything you could remember , might save you from ... dropping another fourty." Miguel said.

-------------

This went on until Afa said the phrase that the trio had seen tagged on the wall.

They figured out it was los olvidados , confused on the transition from tagging walls to jacking weight.

Miguel Speaking to alveraz , and then saying to find the dresses , find the girl , and find the traitor in the midst.

Then him saying he was running late , dinner with his family , as he said that he looked to Ezekiel , who was his wife's highschool sweetheart.

"Streets know we were in base Town , we gotta dump him on the other side." Angel said .

"Take your prospect and The doc." Bishop stated as Sage looked up from Afa.

"Coco and Gilly can handle it ." Angel said sighing lightly.

"Little brother has seen a lot the last fourty - eight , Held his own , Make sure he can follow through." Bishop said , Sage cleared her throught , looking at the arm , Wonders how painful it was , getting chopped off .