CHAPTER 1

Hello...

Warm wishes to everyone.

In this book, author is gonna talk with everyone as Airi. Main theme of this book is to bring those unspoken words of Airi into the world. She isn't expecting support or rudeness from anyone but she wants her words to be heard via a medium.

I believe that everyone will have a good time reading this.

Thank y'all

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I'm Airi. I live near Cuba with my parents, paternal grandparents, and an elder brother. We are 6 and stays in a village beside Cuba. 

When I was a child, I was so indifferent. I was shy, introvert, quiet, mama's and pappa's child. Since I was a kid, I am into music, I remember singing my own songs sitting back alone in the bus and putting my head out of window. When I come to the place of my maternal grandparents for holidays or on vacation, that was the only time I used to play with my cousins after years. But then years turned to ages. I hardly have a good talk with them now. Cause they are grown up and none of us hold the same innocence. Moreover, I love to spend time with someone who makes me feel comfortable, with someone who do not backbites, and someone who is honest. I kinda uncomfortable with my cousins, though I am elder to them.

As I'm growing I didn't wanna spend time with others, but still I enjoy my time and space. I didn't know the other forms of love other than mamma's love. I was expecting my father to hold us ( me & my elder brother named Aidan), cause I saw many dads holding their children, playing with them, spending a friendly time, going on trips, hugging and kissing them but, for some or the other reason I didn't feel all these things at my place, I was wondering why?. I never found the answer. But he offered every need of ours, my dad was a kind and nicest guy, who topped in his academics and remained as same even after decades, but is very sensible yet strong. Too unique, right? Yup, he is.

Are you wondering what my name Airi means?! Well, it means Love and Affection. No wonder, I've always been so sensible, honest, loving, caring, understanding towards others. But I felt lost at times as I can't be someone's priority and wanted my dad to be a dad but not a machine which is focused to earn. He has been working harder and harder to clear all our needs but what I want is love and affection. Just beacause of my parents who taught me how to study, I have been doing great in my studies. I never slacked off. But am not good at relations or worldly things. I'm a bookworm. I don't have a big circle of friends, that I can count very easily. Infact, I am driven with trust issues, which made me inpossible to trust someone. 

I can barely remember happy times, though that's when spent with my family but I was too scared of my pappa and paternal grandparents, they were too strict to have any conversation and worried if they complain to dad and if we be punished. So, I didn't have a great time with my paternal grandparents. But, one thing I would like to admit is my paternal grandpa was too thoughtful. He wasn't literate but his thoughts were just amazing. I have a great respect for him besides my dad, yet scared. I was scared to reach home after my school, cause I will be tutored, and will be asked to study, lot more. I can't properly remember if there were any family gatherings. I feel contented when my mom and dad were lovey-dovey and scared to hell when they fight, because those fights were incomparable and were too violent, that was too harsh for a child to experience.

As you know that life is so incomplete with just being a child. Hence, there are other parts too that will be updated soon.

Thank you.