Bad ending

"Richie..." Eddie spoke with fear in his voice. Richie did not respond. He looked at Eddie with his pierced black eyes. "Richie!" He screams. "Richie answer me!" He continues to shout at Richie. Eddie starts to shake Richie to try and awaken him. Big mistake...

(Gore 👇)

Richie grabbed Eddie's hands and bent them backwards until you could see the bone popping out of his skin. Blood gushed onto Richie's face. His eyes did not close. Eddie cries in agony. He grabbed the side of Eddie's neck and his arm. He started to pull off his arm. The sounds of Eddie's screams were purely painful.

(NO! NO NO NO! STOP! STOP IT YOU'RE GONNA KILL HIM STOP!) Richie thinks the demon is in control of his body.

Eddie's skin starts to tear. Eddie had tears pouring down his face from the pain. He tried to get away but the demon was too strong.

(Stop... please stop this..) Richie thinks.
Tears run down Richies face as he does this. He hates doing this but the demon is in control...

Eddie's arm rips off. The sound of the joint coming apart makes a loud pop. Eddie's screams and cries only got more painful for Richie to hear.

The demon makes Richie take a huge bite into his neck. Eddie's flesh tears and bleeds.

Eddie falls the the ground. He was bleeding all over the floor... no longer moving a inch.

Richie screams in agony as a dark red smoke flows from his mouth. The wings start to crumble onto the floor. Richie's eyes turn back to their original colour. The demon is gone.

"EDDIE!" Richie screams and kneels next to him in pure fear. Richie holds Eddie as tears pour down his face.

"Eddie...."
Richie continues to hold Eddie's lifeless body.
"Eddie... I'm sorry..."
He holds his body tighter not caring if he got blood on his clothes.
Richie started to sob loudly in pure pain. "Please don't leave me..."
He holds on to Eddie's body even tighter.
"Please... I love you.."

The end (of the bad ending 😘)
The good ending will be in the next chapter ✌️