NSFW; The Cenobite

Hanging in a web of Strand was a Legionary in Caiatls' colors, his eyes slowly opening. He gasped when he came to, and writhed in his binds, grunting in frustration. He stopped upon hearing sinister laughter, seeing a Human in jagged armor emerge from the darkness around him, his face deformed, likely from burns. His eyes glowed and hissed with Void plasma, and there seemed to be five other similar spheres carved into his face, mimicking the final god of pains' set of eyes.

Cabal; "Release me, or you will *not* like the consequences, tiny creature!"

The Human let out an evil chuckle and flicked his wrist, and the Strand tightened around his wrists, making the Cabal cry out as it cut off circulation, the color steadily draining from his flesh.

Cabal; "Raaagh!"

Human; "Save your strength... My master would be displeased if you gave up so easily."

The Cabal growled and kicked his legs against the web around him.

Cabal; "Who are you?!"

Human; "Alistair Krueger, Acolyte of Nezarec... But you will know me the Cenobite."

Another flick of Kruegers' wrist, and the threads around his ankles tightened, crushing his boots and severing his legs as he screamed. A devious smile grew on Kruegers' lips as the Cabal continued shrieking in pain, and shot flames of Void plasma at the point of severance, cauterizing the wound. He let out a quiet growl when he looked to the Cabals' eyes to see tears coalescing.

Krueger; "Oh, no tears, please... It's a waste of good suffering!"

He caused Strand to wrap around the Cabals' neck and make him look up to the ceiling, proceeding to form an Arcane Needle in hand and drawing the symbol of Nezarec into the armor of his chest. The Legionary spoke with a cracking, trembling voice.

Cabal; "... What... Are you?"

Krueger; "An explorer... In the furthest reaches of experience; Demon to some, Angel to others."

The symbol of Nezarec hissed and was illuminated with Void plasma, burning a brand onto the Legionaries' chest through his armor.
.
Krueger; "Such beautiful tones... Perhaps you'd be fitting as a baritone... Maybe even tenor, if your strength keeps up."

The Cabal let out labored breaths as his weight bore down on the Strand around him, his weakened frame being steadily surrounded by Void plasma. He could see a ring of Psions around him, their eyes also glowing purple. A choir of whispering filled the air as he turned his eyes down to Krueger, his voice hoarse as he spoke.

Cabal; "What... Do you want?"

Krueger lifted himself to eye level with the Legionary on a platform of Stasis, his teeth bore in his smile.

Krueger; "I want... To hear you sing."

A vaporous visage of Nezarec appeared behind the Cabal, arms outstretched.

Krueger; "I want... To tear your soul apart!"

Nezarecs' hands slammed onto the Legionary, clutching him as he screamed again, his body steadily dissolving into the Void as his scream turned to a whisper, joining the cacophony in the air. Nezarec and Krueger laughed in synchronicity, even as the illusion of Nezarec faded and a light turned on overhead. Krueger shook his head out of amusement as he turned around to see a taller Psion and a Warlock in black robes enter, whom he'd recognize as Turok and the Empty Handed respectively.

Turok; "I told you he has promise. Does he not?"

The Empty Handed gave an uneasy nod, and Krueger responded with a sinister chuckle.