bashar's big mac

It was your average day at a average McDonald's in the uk, maybe a bit busier than usual but no change was really visible,what the hard workers didn't know was that today, eventhough it felt so average would be a unforgettable experience. the president of Syria, bashar al assad and his wife, Asma Al assad where in the drive through ready to get a big mac. No one in the uk or Syria knew they where here, in fact their trip here was a last minute decision from asma as she wanted to try a good old big mac average years of going without McDonald's, she couldn't bear another baath burger, she needed the real deal, and so bashar being the loving husband he is, drove her to a McDonald's in his old home, the uk.

As bashar went to microphone to say their order he was hesitant at first, he had a mini panic In his head fearing his voice would he recognised, but he pushed through. He successfully completed the order and now waited to get to the place you pay, during this he spoke to asma about how worried he was about his voice being recognised, but she reassured him but also warned him that when he pays the workers will see him, his made bashar sweat and turn a sick pale colour.

As they went up to pay bashar thought maybe he could switch with asma quickly but she was having none of it and plus, they where now right there, so bashar quickly payed, thankfully it seemed he still wasn't recognised, maybe this secret uk trip will go perfectly and maybe just maybe, McDonald's can reopen in Syria?

Now they where there, the end of the drive through, ready to collect the famous food and Asia's favourite, he world famous big mac, bashar had now become confided he believed no one recognised him and he got the food completely find until. "Do I know you from somewhere?" A worker asked, this made bashar panic again and all he could get out was "no, I mean yes! I'm the president of Syria bitches!" And he drove off as fast as he could with the food.