Family Time

I woke up on Wednesday remembering that Dom decided to invite our friends over so I had to prepare. I see Dominik is not next to me so I roll out of bed and head downstairs where I see him and Tyler watching Cocomelon. I say good morning and then go get a monster from the fridge.

"You cant be drinking those anymore Bells remember?" Dominik said kissing my stomach. I laugh and then hand it to him and he drinks it.

"How am I supposed to stay awake then? Coffee just puts me right back to sleep." I say annoyed.

"Guess your gonna have to start just going natural." He shrugged earning an eye roll from me. Then I get Tyler her breakfast and as she eats I clean up a bit. After she finishes we tell her that her aunt and uncles are going to come over today to swim. She gets pumped and I check the time to see that they will be here in an hour.

"I'm going to go get ready." I say giving Tyler a kiss on the head before she kisses my stomach. I go upstairs and decide that I'm not going to shower since I'm going to just get dirty all over again. I choose my bathing suit and then brush my hair out.

I put my suit on and look at my stomach to see a little bump. Dominik walks upstairs and sees me looking at the bump. He wrapped his hands around my waist resting them on the bump over my hands. He puts his head on my shoulder and rocks us.

"We are gonna be parents again babe," I said as it finally hits me.

"Yes we are Hermosa, I love you." He said kissing my shoulder.

"I love you more Dom." I turn around and he kisses me then we pull away and I rest my head on his chest and he rests his head on mine. We sat like that for 5 minutes before he left to go get changed. I finish getting ready when there was a knock at the door. I walk downstairs and see Dom letting everyone in.

"Damn you popped overnight." Finn said earning a laugh as everyone started admiring the bump.

"Ok now yall just making me uncomfortable." I laughed covering my stomach up. Tyler came running down the hall jumping into Finn's arms, then Damian's, then Rhea's before Damian picked her up and put her on his shoulders.

We walk outside and when Dom gets close to the pool I push him in and Rhea starts laughing along with me. While Rhea is busy laughing I take the opportunity to push her in and I start laughing again before Damian pushes me softly. I land in the water and when I get back to the top I catch my breath while everyone laughs.

I roll my eyes and swim to the side pulling myself up and getting Tyler's floaties on, the second I give her the go she jumps into the pool and starts splashing around. Finn and Damian finally get in and I follow. We decide to have a chicken fight so I hop onto Dominik's shoulders and Rhea hops on Damian's.

Me and Rhea start pushing each other around. I finally knock her down and when she gets up I stick my tounge out at her and laugh.

"Haha you thought you could win to a mother." I laugh pointing at her.

"Be quiet your boyfriend and many more call me Mami in the ring." She says and I start laughing even harder.

"Ok you got me there." I laugh back and swim to the edge pulling myself up going to the chairs and laying down. I hear everyone continue to splash around for like 10 minutes. Then Rhea comes and sits next to me.

"How are you feeling Bella?" She asks calmly.

"I feel fine, just a headache." I say looking at Dom who is playing with Tyler.

"No like how are you mentally?" She asks making me look at her confused.

"I feel fine what do you mean?"

"You gave up your dream a couple days ago Bella, I know your probably a little sad at least."

"Well of course its upsetting that I had to give up my dream but I'm getting something that is even better than a title." I say putting a hand on my stomach. She nods her head in response and we sit there in silence just watching the guys play like little kids.

After about 3 hours and everyone is done swimming we head inside and order a pizza for us to eat. I go change into a grey pair of sweats, one of Dominik's hoodies, nike socks, and my teddy bear slippers. I walk downstairs throwing my hair into a messy bun and pulling two strands out. I go to the living room to see everyone already changed and watching some movie.

Once the pizza gets here Tyler asks if she can answer the door so I follow her over and get the pizza as she hands the man some money. I bring the pizza back to the living room and we eat while watching the movie. After the movie it was only around 6 so we decide to play some games. We play a game of Uno and Finn wins doing a little dance before we play a video game.

We played teams and it was Rhea, Tyler, and me vs Damian, Dominik, and Finn. Finn throws a fit after we won and so we rub it in by doing a dance. We finish off the night watching old wrestling matches while Tyler falls asleep on Finn's lap.

"I think its safe to say that he is the favorite." Damian says pointing to Tyler fast asleep on Finn.

"Don't be jealous grandpa." I said standing up grabbing Tyler to bring her to bed while everyone followed. We all gave her a forehead kiss before we head back downstairs. We hang out until 10 when everyone went home and then Dominik and I cleaned up the house. 

I go to the couch and close my eyes and before I know it I'm out. I feel Dominik picking me up bridal style carrying me up the stairs and carefully placing me on the bed before taking my slippers off and socks. He lays next to me and I fall asleep again.

A/N: Ok yall this is probably the last chapter of the week but I didn't have school so. I haven't watched JD's match because it isn't the main event yet. But I love you all so have a good week. Eat, drink, sleep, stay safe, and most importantly don't die. MWAH<3333333