1 The Bulb From Space

The tale starts zoomed into what looked like a hot balloon. It was hovering over a city, and i quickly realize that it is a giant hot air balloon. It is dark and red and metallic with many lights and symbols on it. It is surrounded in a blue light. It turns into a yellow light and stretches into the sky, then turns back into a kind of sphere shape.

It looks like a hot air balloon, but it is solid metal. Although it is solid, it moves like it is liquid. The top opens and it flattens into a disk shape. A humanoid figure steps out of it, it rises up above her head and spins back into the sky. Sha had a tan complexion.

The small girl finds her self naked at the side of a highway. She cloaks her body, but decides not to fly to conserve energy and not be obvious. The camera enters the back of her head and now i am this girl. I pull memories out of the em field and it almost drives me insane. I was so hungry. I tried to approach a school yard where some grown females were yelling at smaller females to get a ball into a circle.

Some of the children became suspicious and started to follow me around. I wondered why they were covered in tree fibers. I saw a weird car with flashing lights on it, and a giant drone was trying to get me into his car. I knocked him out and left him in his car. Then i ran quickly into a place where the roads were smaller.

I phased through the window of two girls who dress me in plant fibers and tell me to stay quiet. The next morning, i remembered was not a school day. My eyelids were so heavy. The girls explained to their mom that i was a friend from their school. They took me into the living room and tried to feed me, but i wasnt used to their food.

Their house was overlooking a river that ran under the house. Their mother tried to show me how blue and pretty the stream was. I had to pull my eyelids up to see it. The light from their star was so bright, but i had to get used to it. The stream was a deep red. The water level was so low, that the boulders were red as if they were bleeding.

I went outside to go to where the water was flowing. From the smell i could tell that it was from red algae. I went over to a boulder and i saw a flounder. It was a blue flounder and it was swimming in the air. It seemed at home near the river so i left it alone.

I knew i could not attend their school or stay at their house. I ran around the small town for a while looking for things to do. I was cloaked so nobody could see me. I would enter into peoples car engines just for fun. I got to see more of the country, and cars that normally came last came first instead.

I was running from shop to shop testing snacks when i encountered a giant gorilla. It was also a phase shifting gorilla. It chased me into an abandoned castle, where i tricked it into a fireplace. After that i got a bucket of chicken.  I was in an empty car jumping on the bucket of chicken when a dad and his son entered the car. The dad told me to leave, but i said i could not because my rear smelt like fried chicken. They looked back at the bucket but it was squashed and empty. Then it disappeared.

I joined a bunch of school classmates on a field trip to the rockys. There was a maze inside the rockys and i spooked the boys when they thought they were lost inside the rockys. On their way back, i was on the bus, but they could not see me. The bus driver said that the truck needed new batteries. I went with them into the power plant store, in a city area with train tracks.

I passed through some of the walls and went between some of the rooms, until i saw a living room. There was a black woman there, she made her living room out of a reactor room. I think she saw me, so i left.

I reached for a locked conduit box to break the switch to open the door, and i entered into a spa area. There was a pool, and there were girls there, and the boys from the bus were already there. They were playing a game i think was cald crotchit. One of the girls was in white pants and shirt, but it was wet and i could see her purple fabrics. Then i thought what much is a girl that could only birth once out of a whole year? This breed was truly paradoxical.

We eventually went back onto the bus and back to the school. There, another male teacher came and showed me the remote that turns the bus on and off. It disappears when its off and reappears when its on. I said i thought that was interesting, and then i left.

It was night time and i found myself deep inside a forest next to a lake. The moon was white but the sky was blue. The red ship came back, and it looked like one of those festive ornamental bells from their culture. I run towards it into the woods, until i was able to look up right under it. It stretched into a funnel around me, then back into a sphere, and floated me back into the sky at a high speed. In the sky, there was a bigr red ship that was flat and my ship went into the wall of the bigr ship.

Citations

https://www.livescience.com/ufo-flies-and-dives-navy-footage.html

https://metro.co.uk/2022/07/14/group-of-3-metal-sphere-ufos-spotted-making-turns-over-london-16996832/

https://globalnews.ca/news/9640141/pentagon-ufo-video-flying-orb/

https://nypost.com/2023/01/24/possible-ufo-caught-on-camera-flying-over-iraqi-city-of-mosul-in-2016/

https://www.pilotonline.com/news/vp-nw-enigma-ufo-sightings-20230525-szwn464s65ht3k23yro6ecv25u-story.html

https://metro.co.uk/2022/07/14/group-of-3-metal-sphere-ufos-spotted-making-turns-over-london-16996832/

The phoenix spheres r real. Dragin ballz r not.