Chapter 1

Akira P.o.v
I was sitting on the train waiting to get to Iwatodai I was forced to go to Gekkoukan I had never wanted to go here I had wanted to leave Japan and go to Great Britain I was offered a scholarship to a prestigious film school there but there is no winning with my parents it wouldn't be so bad if my brother was with me like he always was at least he promised to call me I had checked the time on my watch it was almost midnight damn it I hope someone is awake when I arrive it would be completely irresponsible to leave it unlocked this late at night.

I hear the train come to a stop that's nice I have to hurry there and take care of my hygiene then go to bed I wasn't raised to be a poor unkempt guttersnipe after all I was raised to be the Heir to the Kursu family I had to be Perfect......I had to be I see the train doors open so I grab my luggage and head to the dorm where I will be living for the rest of the year.

I had checked my watch again 11:59:20 dang it I ran to the dormitory as fast as I can after 40 seconds the streetlights had went out and my hearing aid had stopped working. I had instinctively grabbed my dagger and checked my watch however it wouldn't turn on no matter how hard I tried to turn it on I hope it wasn't broken it was a special gift from my brother I had noticed that the sky had turned green blood was on the ground despite it not being on there before.

Akira:I have to be hallucinating this.
I had started running towards the dorm I had seen the dorm close I had opened the dorm door.

And it was empty as far as I can tell my hearing aid still isn't working that was bad but I couldn't let my guard down suddenly I saw a kid behind me and embarrassingly enough I drop my knife.
???:Your late just like with the other one.
Akira:Who are you? {good thing I had decided to learn to read lips}
???:My name is Pharos you have to sign this contract.
Akira:Why?
Pharos:You have to if you want to progress.
I had decided to not question the kid doesn't seem like he would give me any answers.
Akira:There your contract is signed.
Pharos:Great you will also have to take responsibility of anything that happens.

And with that the kid disappears
???:Who's there?!
???:How can you be... but it's...! Don't tell me.
???:Takeba wait!

A familiar red headed teenager come up to me it took me a couple of seconds to recognize her she was my childhood friend Mitsuru Kirijo and she was the entire reason why I was here my parents had wanted me to fix our family's relationship with each other I was happy to see that she had looked to be doing well.

Akira:Mitsuru it has been quite a while hasn't it.
Mitsuru:I believe so it has been about 14 years Akira.
???:You know him senpai?
Akira:We were childhood friends I had missed you a lot Mitsuru.
Mitsuru:Me too Akira but we should talk to each other later it is midnight.
Akira:You make a good point goodnight mitsuru.
Mitsuru:Takeba take him to his room.
Takeba:Yes Senpai follow me.
I had followed her up a flight of stairs it was the room at the end of the hallway on the 2nd floor (Underneath Minako's room).
Akira:Thank you for showing me to my room.
Takeba:No problem did you see anything weird on your way here.
Akira:{I could tell her but I doubt that she will believe me I don't even believe myself in what I saw} Non I haven't seen anything bizarre in my way here.
Takeba:Ok thank you goodnight.
Akira:Bonnie nuit à une femme.
Takeba:Huh?
Akira:Oh sorry goodnight.
She goes up the stairs and I walk into my room after that I take a take a shower brush my teeth change my clothes charge my hearing aid and I go to sleep.