Chapter 3

"What the fuck are you wearing. Jesus Christ." Ethan sneered, looking me up and down. His fists were clenched to his sides and his body was visibly stiffened. I've never seen him this mad before. Usually his demeanor is cocky and sarcastic.

"It's a halloween costume. What is your problem?" I huffed, getting up from the ground he threw me on.

Ethan didn't answer for a moment, just staring at me enraged. I seriously don't understand what he's so mad about.

"You're such a fucking slut. Get changed." He demanded. I could tell he was daring me to disobey by his stern glare.

"No dad."

I attempted to walk past him to go back to the party before he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder, walking us to his car. I screamed and kicked for him to let me down but he held on even tighter until aggressively slamming me into the passenger seat.

Before he went to shut the door and go to the drivers side of the car, he crouched down and leaned in to whisper in my ear.

"If you get out of this car I'll get Luke out here so we can beat you up till you're bloody." He threatened, proceeding to slam the door shut. My ass was glued to that seat.

Once he got in he zoomed out of the driveway to God knows where. The car ride was painfully silent and I kept debating wether or not to ask where we were going, but based off the death grip he was giving the steering wheel I chose to keep my mouth shut. He finally stopped the car and I noticed we were at his house. I've only been here once in my life and that was with my mom who was picking up Luke from their hangout. I remembered this place so well because that same day my mom asked me to go in and get him, and when I did they beat me up for interrupting their xbox game. I was 10. That was the first time Luke turned mean. After that beating it became consistent to the point where I would wear catcher padding underneath my clothes for whenever I was home to hopefully ease the pain. It didn't. It just made me look fat, hence why they began calling me fatty lily.

"Get out." Ethan's dark demanding voice spoke, bringing me back to the present. I hadn't realized how long I was just staring at his house reencountering the memories.

We walked to the front door and then made our way upstairs. I still hadn't said anything but I was growing impatient, begging to know his intentions for bringing me here, so I finally asked.

"Why did you bring me here." I bluntly said as we were walking down the upstairs hallway.

He stopped in his tracks and turned towards me. It was then that I remembered I was half naked and covered my body with the robe.

"Shut the fuck up." He spat back. Grabbing onto me and yanking me into his room. He placed me on his double size bed and proceeded to take off his shirt. My heart began practically jumping out of my chest.

"Please please please don't, i-i- don't want-"

Ethan interrupted me with his deep chuckle, rolling his eyes. "Relax, I'm taking a shower idiot." Despite his words of conformation I still didn't feel comfortable being here. Why did he need me here to take a shower?

"Ok i'm going home." I said, walking towards his bedroom door. He wrapped his arms around my waist lifting me in the air and pulling me back onto his bed.

"No you're not." He huffed while now entering his bathroom that was located in his room.

"What do you want Ethan. Just leave me alone honestly."

"What do I want?" He laughed, raising his hands in the air like it was obvious. "Jesus I can't get a thank you Lily? You're whoring around and I saved your ass from Micheal. He's raped 3 girls in our school I hope you fucking know that dumb bitch." Ethan's voice went from talking to full on yelling.