"Deal with it."

And yes imma work on the other one -C

Alastor walks around hell. He is not very happy on what it looks like, Untill he finds an imp selling flowers. He approached the imp. "Hello there darling! Such pretty flowers you have here... May I buy one?" Said al. "Um.. yes of course- *notices who It was* Yes t-take one!!Two!! Take it for free! Just don't hurt me!!" Said the terrified imp as she ducks under the little table. "Why would I hurt you dear? I'm just asking for an flower little one." Said Al. The imp stayed quiet hiding. He sighed as he took one and payed £5.

He walked as he smelt the flower, Taking deep breaths in and out, Untill he ran into somebody. "Oh dear my true apologies! I wasn't looking!" He says as he got up and clears the dust off his suit.

???: *loud scream*"MOMMY! HELP!" Said an person. Alastor looked and it was an child. "Hello little one! May I ask why your screaming?" Said alastor as he lays his ears down from the loud screaming. "Your a bad person! Leave me alone! Don't hurt me!" Said the child as he tears up. Alastor did feel bad, But he decided to walk off as he finally knew the answer.

He kept on to his flower. he got to the hotel. "Hello dear!" Said Al to Charlie. "Hello alastor! How was your walk?" Said Charlie.
"Wonderful dear! Some people can really get startled off when they see me huh?" Said alastor. Charlie nodded to show she understood. "Why is there an dead flower in your pocket?" Said charlie. Alastor looked and it was the flower he bought. He must've caused that. "Oh my... I must've forgotten that I had this! Don't worry darling, this was from an long time ago." Said alastor. Charlie believed and lets him in. It was dinner and they all ate. Angel dust flirting with husk. Vaggie and Charlie sitting together like usual. Alastor sits alone but still eats. He is thinking about the effect that people get as alastor is around. He isn't bothered, he is fully aware it's because of the "Radio demon". And plus he is trying to take over. It is an goal he is going to achieve... He hopes. "I think I'll eat in my room if that's okay with you Charlie?" Said alastor. "Of course alastor. But why?" Said charlie. "I have important work to be doing right now." Said Al.

He is going upstairs, With his food, he finally gets to his room and looks out the window. "Finally some peace and quiet... It's not so quiet though..." He says to himself as he hears cars screeching, screams, and all of that. He eats up while looking outside the window. After he was done he accidentally fell asleep and forgot to put his plate away. Charlie came in to check up on him and there he was sleeping. She smiled and put his plate away.