Instagram Post

Likes : 3

Likes : 3.8k Comments: 200+
@Lee_Hyeri Thank You Mom & Dad and my brothers for my birthday present. I love it so much!!!
#G Wagon Girl.
@MrsLee:your welcome sweetheart also your brothers pitched in on this so thank them for picking the car out since they knew what type of car you wanted.
@MrLee:im glad that you like the car sweetie your mom and I wanted to surprise you since you will be leaving very soon. Also happy birthday to my pride and joy. Also that auction item that you wanted so much will be arriving to your company tomorrow so look forward to it.
@LeeFelix: Happy Birthday Big Sister, I love you lots, also I'm glad that you liked the car that we picked out for you!!you like it, someone sent it for you, but I won't reveal who so don't ask, I love you.
@leeminho:happy birthday yeri, check inside the car there's more inside of it. Hopefully you have a fantastic day today.
@LeeSangheon:Happy Birthday Hyeri ,I hope you are ready to party.!!!
@BangChristopherChan: Who are you, and Happy Birthday I guess.!
@Chanel:happy birthday to our beautiful Hyeri, have a blessed day Darling.!!
@enhypen: Happy Birthday Hyeri !!!
@Burberry Congrat Darling on turning 25

@LeeHyeri Thank you to , Chanel,LV,Dior,Fendi,Burberry for the gift I am in love thank you so much for sponsoring me too