Caught?

Next Day~

Jungkook had woken up and had did his morning routine. He had also done his breakfast. He was now waiting for Geong Min and her hyung, Namjoon. According to the plan, they had to meet each other in Jungkook's room, where they will think further about their main plan.

Jungkook was sitting on his bed, when someone knocked on the door. He went and opened it and was met by Geong Min and Namjoon. They came inside, and Jungkook closed the door carefully. He then asked Geong Min, "Are those siblings out of the mansion?".

Geong Min nodded and said, "Yes, they have". Namjoon then spoke, " Well, by the way I don't have much time. I somehow made an excuse that I had an urgent talk with Min and that's how Jin believed me. And fortunately I somehow managed to make Adalicia agree, for me to be her bodyguard."

Jungkook then said, " Wow, that's fantastic! So, today you are going to steal the pendrive?". Namjoon nodded in response, " Yes, today itself. I am just praying to God that I successfully take the pendrive, without any difficulty ".

Geong Min then asked, "You said that Taehyung is in Adalicia's room, and you said that he is in a secret room. But when we went to her room, we didn't found any trace of any secret room at all. So, where is it, hyung?"

Namjoon sighed and said, " Actually I know where the room is, but I don't know how to access it". Jungkook frowned in response. He thought 'I know where the room is but don't know how to access it? What kind of puzzle was that'. He then spoke, " What do you mean by, you know where the room is but don't know how to access it?". Namjoon then said, " What I mean is, I go to give Taehyung his food, there is a guard at the door, who punches the code and then I get 10 minutes to give Taehyung his food. During this time, I also talk with him a bit. But...I don't know the password to that room".

Geong Min sighed in response. Jin was way too smart, and cunning. She knew that Jin did that because he too knows the good nature of her hyung, and so Jin had done that. Sighing in defeat, she went and sat on the bed. It felt as if, their last chance of saving Taehyung was lost. It wasn't like Jungkook and Taehyung had done any kind of favour, but she knew that they were innocent.

When she saw Jungkook crying over his hyung, she understood that the bond between the brothers was inseparable. And she was determined to help the brothers. And that's when Jungkook said, " It doesn't matter, you tell us hyung, how can we go to the room".

Namjoon frowned and said, " You will be able to manage? Ok, then. So, when you will enter her room, to your right their will be a hidden button. That is something which you have to find, because I too myself can't find that. It is the colour of the wall paint of Adalicia's room. Upon pressing that button, a door will appear. And then you have to put the password, that's how you will be able to open the door, and find Taehyung. Ok, ok I guess I have to leave...can't let those siblings suspect me. And also, don't forget to pray for me".

And with that Namjoon walked out. Jungkook then turned to Geong Min who had a frown on her face. By the looks of her face, Jungkook understood that she had a question.

" What happened Geong Min, why are you looking so blank?", asked Jungkook. Geong Min replied, " Blank? I should be the one asking you, that why did you said that 'you don't have to worry about the password'. I mean what are you gonna do?".

Jungkook laughed a bit and said, " Are you forgetting about devil?". That's when it clicked in her mind, " Oh, yeah, I totally forgot about that though".

Jungkook then said, " Here you got your answer. Now, let's just pray to God that nothing bad happens".

~~~~~~~~~

With Namjoon~

He was going in a car which was following the car of Adalicia. He was not alone in the car, but some other guards too were there with him.

There were at least 3 cars which were following the car, where Adalicia was. After they reached there, Namjoon came out of the the car.

He went inside the complex, and was looking at the positions of the guards. He saw two guards on the entrance of the farmhouse.

He had made all the preparations he could before coming there. Nothing special, but he had a small camera in his pocket. And the purpose... well you will know in the future.

He went to one of the guards who was John. He asked him, " Umm, John can you do me a favour?"

John was a good man. He knew that the work in which he was involved was bad, but he had to do that for the sake if his family. He and Namjoon were good friends. " Yes, tell me what help do you need from me?"

Namjoon replied, " Um...actually I don't feel good and so I can I take your place instead? For today only". Namjoon of course lied and he had to do. Because if he didn't then he won't be able to do what he wants to do. John then smiled and said, " Sure"

"Thanks, man. Really appreciate it". And with that Namjoon stood in his position. He was continuously looking inside, to see where Adalicia was. And that's when she came. She looked at Namjoon and frowned. " Namjoon, what are you doing here? Isn't John supposed to stand here?" Namjoon then told her the same thing, and luckily Adalicia got convinced with his words. " Alright, well I am going out to the food court with Lisa. So, take a look at the house that's what I want to say". And with that she went away in her car, with a driver driving it.

Namjoon heaved a sigh of relief, it was now more easier for him to find the pendrive. He quickly went inside, where several guards asked him the reason of him going upstairs. " Well, actually it is suspected that someone has put a secret camera in her room and so I am going to check so".

But a guard told him, "Then let me go with you too." But Namjoon denied and said that he will go alone. He had the key to Adalicia's room so it was a piece of cake for him to get inside the room.

He went in and started his search. He threw the pillows here and there and searched high and low for a secret locker or anything of that sort. But he found nothing. He looked at his watch and realised that it's been 15 minutes since he has been searching, and there was at least 15 more minutes for him to find the pendrive.

He again started his search and finally, after some moments he found a secret slide in locker type system behind the bedpost. He slided that, and there it was the pendrive right in front of his eyes. And that's when, he heard the car screeching sound, indicating that Adalicia had come.

Namjoon quickly put the pendrive in his pocket. He heard the footsteps coming. And that's when Adalicia opened the door....

___________________________________________

Alright, so here we go~
Well, this chap was lengthy isn't it? And also I don't know if I left you guys with any suspense or not (🤣). I hope you liked it~

And I have another question for you guys, which I have also put in the notice board, that what combo you like the most-
Top tae Or Top jk.

Since my third book will be a taekook book, your opinions in this matters. :)

(Well my fav is top jk, and also tae_kookluv loves the same as she was the one to request this)

Anyways, vote, comment and follow please~ :)