𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 ¹

I laid on a couch while staring at the ceiling. The penthouse dad bought is kind of over the top since I'll be living alone but who cares, its not like I'm the one cleaning it every once in a while.

I sat up with sigh. "Its so boring." I groaned. I looked around the massive living room but found nothing interesting. I looked at the car keys on the table.

I rolled my eyes and picked it up stomping my way to the elevator. I pressed the level for the parking lot. I looked around to see there weren't that many cars down here. Its the weekend so everyones probably out. I shrug it off knowing that I'd find my car easier this way.

I presed the button and heard my car. I look at the direction where the sound came from to see a grey porsche parked beside a green motorcycle. I get in the car and go on my phone to make a list on what I need for school and get directions on the closest mall. I didn't have to buy them my self but I want to so I'm buying them my self.

"Nice car."

I turn my head to see a boy with his long hair in a ponytail. He was mounting the green motorcycle that was parked beside my car. "Thanks." I reply shortly before looking back to my phone.

"You look familiar."

I turn to him again. "I suppose I do." I shrug. He tilts his head to the side. "Have we met before?" He asked with furrowed brows. "I don't know." I answered honestly. He nodded with a smirk. "Okay. I have to go. See you around." He put his helmet on and drove off. He gives me playboy vibes. Too bad, but he's handsome so it isn't much of a surprise.

𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪

Since my decision was so sudden, I don't have a uniform yet

Since my decision was so sudden, I don't have a uniform yet. So here I am sitting in class at 8am on a different attire. The Principal acted like nothing was wrong so I suppose its okay. The classroom only had a few students.

"A new redcard has been given! Let's hurry to the stadium!"

I look up. Huh? Redcard? I stand up and follow the other students inside an old rundown stadium. Ew. That water does not look clean at all. The water screamed fungi so I avoided it carefully. I looked across to see leather chairs that looked more like thrones than a simple chair.

I see a male student being beaten up a few feet away from the chairs as students laughed and cheered.

A brief silence occurs before the girls go wild as 4 guys walk in and take a seat on the leather chairs. A student walks towards the chairs and hands a phone to the one in the hideous animal print fur coat.

"Pupha Komolpetch of Class 6/1. A top student with a clean record. Never had any trouble. You're a teachers pet. It's a shame that all that will be ruined just because you planned to expose what happened in this school. Honestly, do you think I'm an idiot?" The one in the animal print clothes leant close to the boys face.

"So?" The boy spoke back bravely. "This red card game is wrong. No matter how hard you try to cover it up, you can't escape the truth. Remember this, Thyme. This evidence will not be lost."

"Oh?" Thyme snickers. "You must have backed it up then. It will never be lost." The videos started disappearing one by one. I wasn't surprised, my family has done the same thing a lot of times. Thyme chuckles as he turns the phone. "So how has it just been wiped out?

"How can you do that Thyme?!" Some boys held Pupha back while he tried to set himself free. "Pupha, for us, nothing has ever been hard." Thyme slaps Pupha's face twice before standing straight once again. "It's too bad. But you're finished." He throws the phone away and the students cheer.

F4. According to research they are the most handsome and rich heirs of Thailand. Who would've thought that they would turn out to be bullies? "How lame." As if they they heard me, all four happened to have met eyes with me as I turned away and left. I've got better things to do anyway.

𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪

I wandered around after the whole bullying thing. I couldn't stomach to go to class after seeing my potential classmates like that. I find my self climbing up a set of stairs and headed for the rooftop. I crossed paths with another girl on the way while she seemed to be coming back from the rooftop. I didn't pay her any mind.

I pushed the door open and walked towards the railing and leaned on it. I closed my eyes feeling the wind blow my hair away from my face. "Fresh air." I whispered to my self. I turned to look around more only to jump in surprise as I see a boy staring at me. "You scared me you bastard!" I unsconciously spoke in Korean.

I cleared my throat awkwardly. "You just scared me. Sorry for yelling." He sent me a smile that would make any girl weak in the knees, especially with those dimples. "It's alright. I'm Ren."

"Jang Nari. Pleasure." I gave him a smile in return. He stood up and walked closer. God he's tall. I was pretty tall my self but what do I have against his height that was probably over six foot. Most girls would probably faint if he towered over them like this.

"Well Nari, you should get going if you don't want to miss lunch." He sent me another smile. I thought for a moment before nodding and walking away.

"He's handsome." I whispered to my self in Korean with a smile as I walked down the stairs.