I wouldn't kill you, Yamada.

A/N.
Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted, I tried to kms lol.

________________________________

Vances pov:

His hand still gripped on my collar . "W-What?" I said, surprised. "Aren't you the killer?" He said starting to smile. "You're kind of obvious." What the fuck, act dumb. "What killer?" Not that dumb.
"I mean, no, why would you think that of me brucey?" I grinned at the nickname, I'm so funny. "Don't you want to see my throat split open?" He rolled his eyes, "I would never.." I say, how the fuck? " come on I could see it on your face, if you want to kill me, do it." He said, inching closer to my face. We we're literally like an inch apart, "I would never kill you Yamada." I whispered, sounding more seductive then I wanted. He leaned back against the wall, his hand coming from my collar to my chest. We we're still really close. My stomach was in knots. He rested for a moment, I just stared down at him, admiring him. He spoke, "why did you kill those people?" I didn't respond, I was so not used to Bruce acting like this. He looked up at me, still inches away. I could kiss him right now. I thought. I shrugged off the thought. He moved me slightly before getting off the wall and walking away, leaving me standing there in shock.

Bruce's pov:

I knew Vance would follow me, however I was surprised at the fact he didn't try to kill me. I got closer to his face, his face red of embarrassment, it was funny. I hid a laugh and leaned against the brick wall, still inches away from him, he looked down at me, making direct eye contact. "I would never kill you Yamada." He said, seductively?? I was shocked at his tone. I blushed for no reason, lowering my hand from his collar to his chest. After a few seconds I moved him slightly and left. I could feel his eyes burning on me. I smiled at the thought of what just happened. The walk home was boring, I held the cigarette in my mouth breathing in the moment. I tossed it on the ground and went inside my house, going straight to my room, smiling to myself like a dork. His words repeated in my mind, I would never kill you Yamada. What would have happened if I hadn't left, my mind wondered to things I probably shouldn't think (iykyk)

________________________________
Istg if I don't get comments I will cry.