15 RESPONSIBLE

Author POV

You both were staring at each other literally for 2 minutes straight without blinking.

And you can't even think of any excuses right now.

Because, how can you defend yourself after what have you done to him?

It's not a daily thing that you kiss your boss in his father's bathroom. Especially when you made a plan to betray him.

When you got your senses back, you abruptly pushed him and his right shoulder hit the bathroom cabinet.

"What are you doing?" He winced in pain. The look on his face can clearly tell that he was hurt.

" I am really sorry. I didn't mean to do that." You panicked and tried to touch his shoulder, but every touch made his pain worsen.

"Just stay here for 5 minutes, you can come out when I message you."
He said while leaving you alone in the bathroom.

Guilt. This is how you are feeling right now.

But it doesn't mean that you will scrap the plan of destroying him. Today was your fault because you kissed him first and then pushed him to cause an injury.

It wasn't intentional but it did happen. So you are going to take full responsibility for it.

When you got a message from Namjoon you left Mr. Kim's office and went straight to Yun-seo.

Your POV

"Why are you not answering my call? I tried to call you many times, but you didn't pick one."

How can I explain the whole situation that occurred in the bathroom.

"Mm. The receptionist wasn't allowing me to enter Mr. Kim's office without his permission. Sorry I couldn't find the clue."

Because of my silly mistake, we are going to lose the game.

" I also couldn't find the clue. But it's okay it's just a game don't stress yourself too much."

I am furious at myself. But right now I need to say sorry to Namjoon because of what I did to him. I'll tell him after the game.

"Yun-seo I am sorry because of me we can lose the game."

"Oh don't be. It's just a game and the most essential thing is that I enjoy playing games with you. So, I am very happy." He is really a great guy.

At a conference hall

I was trying hard to find Namjoon in the hall, but I couldn't find him. His partner was there but he wasn't.

The result is in Mr. Jung's hands. "Everybody makes a round of applause for yourself because you have played very well today, and I can see a few new bonding between you." he said while looking at us.