Important A/N

Hello readers! it has been like what,a few years ever since ive made this and deleted this? well guess what,im actually remaking it now! as you may know,this fanfic was formally known as "MILF" yandere kny x F! mother reader, but now i've changed it and made it in to a more..dark fanfiction,the title is new and i have just updated the description,you guys should check it out.

And just a little reminder,i do not own the demon slayer series nor the characters- only the oc's like the children and the husband of the FL, cover was created by me and the new plot line as well,i hope the new plot line still piques up your interest- but its okay if it doesn't

also,for the sensitive readers,be warned for mentions of gore and very explicit gruesome sentences. This fanfic is rated T mostly for strong language and 16+ content, such as gore.

There is no specific schedule on when i'll update this,i'll probably update when i have the motivation,the time,and more idea's. The prologue will probably be published sooner or later,i'm not quite sure but you'll definitely have to wait a little,but i dont think it wil take that long since im already working on it on the moment,but if i had to pick a specific date on when i'll publish the prologue,it would probably be published on the first week of june,after the recognition of my school. Thats pretty much it- i'll update more information or the story more when i have the time,thank you again readers.

-Sincerely,the author.

(SLOW UPDATES!)